|Hussain Industries Logo |
Commitment towards excellence in quality
|Founded 📆||Multan, Pakistan (1994)|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|revenue = PKR (FY 2009-2010)|
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Yarn Dye|
Home textile products
Number of employees
Hussain Industries (established 1994) is one of the largest textile manufacturers in Pakistan and is an export-oriented company of Pakistan. Located in Pakistan’s largest cotton-growing area of Multan, this co-proprietorship firm (partnership) is privately owned.
Products manufactured include: dyed yarns, kitchen towels, napkins, tea towels, table cloths, terry towels, surgical towels, industrial towels, dishcloths, shower curtains, hospital bed sheets, thermal blankets, bedspreads, draw sheets, upholstery, handkerchiefs, aprons, place mats, pot holders, gloves, and beach throws.
The products are manufactured using dobby looms, jacquard looms, and shuttle looms, which allow for state-of-the-art floral motifs, subtle shadows, and colour gradients. They hold ISO 9001-2000 certification by SGS.
Hussain Industries is a regular exhibitor at the world's largest home textile fair, Heimtextil, organized by the Messe Frankfurt GmbH, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Cotton production in Pakistan
- Hussain Industries on Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) website, Retrieved 16 August 2017
- Hussain Industries listed on the Pakistan Stock Exchange, Published 7 June 2016, Retrieved 16 August 2017
- Hussain Industries on Financial Times (newspaper in U.K.), Retrieved 16 August 2017
- Stock Quote of Hussain Industries on pkfinance.info website, Retrieved 16 August 2017
- Hussain Industries as an exhibitor at Frankfurt Textile Fair, Retrieved 16 August 2017
|This Pakistani corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Hussain Industries" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hussain Industries. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.