IDLC Securities Limited
|Traded as||DSE: IDLC|
|Founded 📆||2006 (Securities Division)|
2010 (as company)
|Headquarters 🏙️||DR Tower (4th Floor) Bir Protik Gazi Golam Dastagir Road Purana Paltan, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴|
Number of employees
IDLC Securities Limited (IDLCSL) is a stockbroking company with headquarters in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of IDLC Finance Limited (IDLC), which was created by a joint initiative of International Finance Corporation, German Investment Corporation, Korea Development Bank, Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development, and other local and international institutions.
IDLCSL was founded in 2006. Licensed by Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC), IDLC Finance Limited (IDLC) acts as a stockbroker as well as a stock dealer. The company has seats in both Dhaka Stock Exchange Limited (TREC No. 058) and Chittagong Stock Exchange Limited (TREC No. 119).
Brokerage- IDLCSL is an establishment of broker and offers execution brokerage, premium brokerage & international brokerage.
Investment Options- Under investment options, IDLCSL offers Bangladesh Equities and bonds. On the basis of investment objective in earning returns, IDLCSL offers closed-end mutual funds and open-end mutual funds.
Trading Tools- IDLCSL offers exclusive trading tools that can manage and trade clients’ portfolios through online stock trading platform i-Trade, DSE-Mobile App/ DSE-Investor/ DSE-VIP and Trade Assisted Training.
Value Added Features- IDLCSL offers value added features like Order Management System (OMS), Bangladesh Electronic Funds Transfer Network (BEFTN), Margin Trading & Depository Services.
Client Segments- Under client segments, IDLCSL has Resident Investors, NRB Investors and Foreign Institutional Investors.
IDLC Securities Limited has the following sister concerns:
- IDLC Finance Limited
- IDLC Investments Limited
- IDLC Asset Management Limited
- Securities and Exchange Commission (Bangladesh)
- Dhaka Stock Exchange
- Investment Corporation of Bangladesh
- "IDLC Anuual report 2015" (PDF). idlc. Retrieved 2017-05-29.
- "IDLC Finance Limited – Loans, Deposits, SME and Corporate Finance". idlc.com. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- "IFC – International Finance Corporation". www.ifc.org. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- "German Investment Corporation Ltd". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- "Korea Development Bank/The: Company Profile". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- "Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development". www.akdn.org. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- "Who We are". securities.idlc.com. Retrieved 10 April 2018.
- "IDLC Securities Limited". IDLC Securities Limited.
- <email@example.com>, Asim Tarafder. "IDLC Securities Limited; Dhaka, Bangladesh". www.bdtradeinfo.com. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- "FAQ – Mutual Fund FAQ | IDLC AML". idlc.com. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- "IDLC i-Trade Platform". i-trade.idlc.com. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- "IDLC Electronic Trade Services". www.idlc.com. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- "IDLC Investments Limited". idlc.com. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- "IDLC Asset Management – Mutual Funds Bangladesh | IDLC AML". idlc.com. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- "Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission". www.secbd.org. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- Exchange, Dhaka Stock. "Dhaka Stock Exchange". www.dsebd.org. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- Rahman, Design & Developed By : Mahbubur. ":: Investment Corporation of Bangladesh ::". icb.org.bd. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
This article "IDLC Securities Limited" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:IDLC Securities Limited. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.