|Original author(s)||Shobhit Sharma (Technology journalist)|
|Initial release||9 July 2020|
Search INOKrypt on Amazon.
INOKrypt is an Open Source IoT Data Security Framework used for secure data communication over network. It is used to secure data which is collected from the sensors integrated with Arduino based IoT Devices & Raspberry Pi. This framework initially uses cryptographic algorithm Base36 for numeric data encryption. It encrypts data collected data from sensors and then send it securely to the server.
The initial version of INOKrypt is 0.1. The current stable version is 0.1.1 released on July 11, 2020.
|0.1||Initial Release||July 08, 2020|
|0.1.1||Stable / Current Version||July 11, 2020|
INOKrypt uses two major functions for Data Security Preparation.
- INOKrypt.Algo.encode(LEVEL, DATA)
- INOKrypt.Algo.decode(LEVEL, DATA)
where LEVEL is a "Key" & DATA is the "Value" to be sent through INOKrypt Data Security Framework.
- Python (Programming Language)
- Raspberry Pi
- Sharma, Shobhit, INOKrypt: INOKrypt - For Secure Data Communication Between IoT Devices & IoT Server, retrieved 2020-09-30
- TheThingsPlanet/INOKrypt, The ThingsPlanet, 2020-07-27, retrieved 2020-09-30
- "Welcome to Read the Docs — INOKrypt latest documentation". inokrypt.readthedocs.io. Retrieved 2020-09-30.
This article "INOKrypt" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:INOKrypt. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.