ISKCON Temple Nepal
|ISKCON Temple Nepal|
इस्कोन मन्दिर नेपाल
|Deity||Radha, Krishna, Jagannath, Baldev, Subhadra, Narsimha|
|Festivals||Janmashtami, Radhastami, Rath Yatra, Ramnavami, Guru Purnima|
|Geographic coordinates||Coordinates: |
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Architectural type||Hindu temple architecture|
ISKCON Temple Nepal (Nepali: इस्कोन मन्दिर नेपाल) is a Hindu temple in Kathmandu City on the side of Shivapuri Mountain where the Bishnumati River flows. It lies in Kathmandu District. ISKCON Temple Nepal is also known as ISKCON Nepal.
|This article about a building or structure in Nepal is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article about a Hindu place of worship is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "ISKCON Temple Nepal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ISKCON Temple Nepal. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "Jagannath Rath Yatra by ISKCON Nepal". The Himalayan Times.
- Jagannath Rath Yatra in Kathmandu by ISKCON Desire Tree in association with ISKCON Nepal, Jagannath Rath Yatra in Kathmandu by ISKCON Desire Tree in association with ISKCON Nepal. "Jagannath Rath Yatra in Kathmandu". Jagannath Rath Yatra in Kathmanu. ISKCON Desire Tree.
- ISKCON Nepal activity, ISKCON Nepal activity. "ISKCON Nepal activity". Nepali Times. Nepali Times.
- ISKCON Nepal, ISKCON Nepal. "ISKCON Nepal Centre". ISKCON Desire Treee.
- ISKCON Nepal, ISKCON Nepal. "ISKCON Budhanilkantha". Templesinindiainfo.
- ISKCON Nepal, ISKCON Nepal. "ISKCON Nepal". Salagram.
- ISKCON Nepal, ISKCON Nepal. "ISKCON Nepal Devotees at ISKCON Vrindavan". The Pranams.
- ISKCON Nepal, ISKCON Nepal. "Nepali Actress Rekha Thapa is honored with Shrima Bhagavad-gita by ISKCON Nepal".