I Do (Morgan Evans song)
|File:I Do by Morgan Evans.jpg|
|Single by Morgan Evans|
|Released||8 December 2017|
|Format||Digital download, streaming|
|Label||Warner Music Nashville|
|Morgan Evans singles chronology|
"I Do" is a song by Australian singer songwriter, Morgan Evans and was released on 8 December 2017 as the second single from his forthcoming second studio album.
Drew Fitzgerald from One Country said "The track sums up everything found in that simple vow: falling in love, what he loves about his new wife Kelsea Ballerini, and his hope for their lifelong union" adding "Look out for this one at every 2018 wedding."  Courtney Carr from The Boot described the song as "feel good" saying "Evans uses those two sacred words not only as a wedding vow but to show the progression through which every happy relationship goes."
|Australia||8 December 2017||Digital download, streaming||Warner Nashville|
- "Morgan Evans Drops New Single, "I Do" [Listen]". nash FM. 11 December 2017. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- "LISTEN: Morgan Evans Releases New Song, "I Do"". KSON. 11 December 2017. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- "Morgan Evans' New Song Is A Beautiful Love Song For His Wife Kelsea Ballerini". One Country. 8 December 2017. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "HEAR MORGAN EVANS' BRAND-NEW SONG ABOUT KELSEA BALLERINI, 'I DO'". The Boot. 13 December 2017. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "ARIA Chart Watch #451". auspOp. 16 December 2017. Retrieved 16 December 2017.
- "I Do (single) by Morgan Evans". iTunes AUS. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- "I Do (single) by Morgan Evans". iTunes US. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
This article "I Do (Morgan Evans song)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.