|Alma mater||École du Louvre|
|Employer||id-exchange and Igal Dahan Jewellary|
Igal Dahan is a French Jewellary designer and best known as the founder of Igal Dahan jewelry collection and i.d x-change jewelry that are sold in more than 25 countries worldwide. In 2018 Igal Dahan described to media about Prince Harry's wedding ring.
Career[edit | edit source]
In 1992 Igal begun buying and selling precious stones to [Graff Diamonds]], David Morris, Van Cleef & Arpels, Boucheron and Chaumet. A year later, he moved to Bangkok, Thailand, with his family where he created an interchangeable ring, making it possible to change the center stone.
In 2003, Igal moved to Los Angeles, where he created the i.d x-change Cuffs Of Love collection founded in 2004, consisting of interlocking cuffs in yellow and white gold. The Cuffs Of Love have been worn by many celebrities including Elton John, Matt Damon, The Hilton Sisters, John Mayer, Kim Kardashian, Carrie Underwood and Kanye West.
In 2017, he returned to his love for precious stones and created Igal Dahan jewelry. His first collection, Saturnalia, is a collection of blue and pink sapphire rings named after Saturn’s many moons. The rings are a tribute to the strength of love and a toast to the beauty of blossoming relationships. Igal Dahan jewelry has also introduced the newest iteration of the popular Cuffs of Love series, The Eros Collection, named after the ancient Greek god of love.
Personal Life[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Apply for a Trademark. Search a Trademark". trademarkia.com.
- "Igal Dahan Stock Photos & Igal Dahan Stock Images - Alamy". www.alamy.com.
- "Will Prince Harry Wear a Wedding Ring?". Esquire. 19 May 2018.
- "Prince Harry Breaks Tradition by Choosing to Wear a Wedding Ring". Harper's BAZAAR. 19 May 2018.
- "IGAL DAHAN Celebrity Love". Pinterest.
- "Igal Dahan Stock Photos and Pictures | Getty Images". www.gettyimages.in.
- "2018 Fontainebleau Luxury Art Book". Issuu.
- "Cuffs Of Love by Igal Dahan". www.idyourlove.com.
- "Jaimie Hilfiger's bridal shower is a fairytale tea party come to life". Luxury Listings NYC. 14 April 2016.
- "The Next Generation Of Hilfiger - International Opulence Magazine". International Opulence Magazine.
- "Wedding Invitation Etiquette – Jaimie Hilfiger". jaimiehilfiger.com.
External Links[edit | edit source]
This article "Igal Dahan" is from Simple English Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Igal Dahan/edithistory.