Ebrahim in 2019
3 March 1998 (age 21)
Edappal, Kerala, India
|Alma mater||Bangalore University|
|Parent(s)||M.V Iqbal (father), Nisha (mother)|
Mohammed Ijaas (born 3 March 1998) better known by his stage name Ijaaz Ebrahim is an Indian film actor who works predominantly in Malayalam cinema. Ijaaz made his acting debut in Harisree Ashokan's debut directorial movie An International Local Story in 2019, He plays the character called "Krishnan" the younger version of Tini Tom in the movie. An International Local Story was produced by M. Shijith and released on 1 March 2019 in the banner of S-Square Cinemas.
Personal life[edit | edit source]
Ijaaz Ebrahim was born on 3 March 1998 into an Orthodox Islam Family in Edappal as the son of M.V Iqbal and his wife Nisha Iqbal. He completed his secondary level education from The Ushus Senior Secondary School in Edappal and later moved to Bangalore and earned a bachelor's degree in Business Management from Bangalore University. After graduation, he worked as an online promoter for the Malayalam Film Industry in Kochi.
He has also been involved in several social service activities. In addition, he is the founder and CEO of two online movie news publishing companies called Oolas Media and Mollywood Mad Pvt Ltd. Ijaaz is also anchoring the show called Tech & Trip, a YouTube show which is produced by his own company Mollywood Mad
Acting career[edit | edit source]
Ijaaz started to act in some dramas and skits from his childhood school days itself. His first program on stage was in 2004 when he was only 6 years of age. He says that he was having a dream of becoming an actor at the very young age. He also appeared in 4 short films which was directed and produced by his friends. He Is having a very good friendship between Arjun Ashokan who is the son of Harisree Ashokan. Ijaaz say's that "Arjun was knowing my craze on movies as well. one day Arjun asked me to send some of my pictures to him, later i got a call from an associate director who work for Ashokanchettan (Harisree Ashokan), and said that Arjun shown your pictures and suggested you to play a lead role in An International Local Story, so please come Cochin for the audition". After Ijaaz applied for the audition and got included in to the casting list. Then he got to play his debut role called ‘Krishnan' the younger version of Tini Tom in the movie. Ijaaz is also signed for Vinod Guruvayoor’s upcoming movie titled Central Station in which he play a lead throughout character. The movie is based on a police story, will start filming by September of this year.
Filmography[edit | edit source]
|2019||An International Local Story||Younger Krishnan||Harisree Ashokan||Arjun Ashokan, Rahul Madhav, Harisree Ashokan, Dharmajan Bolgatty, Tini Tom, Manoj K. Jayan, Bijukuttan, Deepak Parambol, Surabhi Santosh, Mamitha Baiju.|
|TBA||Vinod Guruvayoor||Announcing Soon|
Oru Typical Kamukan
|TBA||Suhail Shaji||Announcing Soon|
Shortfilms[edit | edit source]
|2016||Otta||(cameo appearance)||Fasil Muhammed|
|2017||Pain of Lust||Alma's Brother||Fasil Muhammed|
References[edit | edit source]
- George, Anjana (26 February 2019). "I was initially scared to stand in front of Harisree Ashokan chettan : Ijaaz Ebrahim". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-07-23.
- Narayanan, Nirmal (25 May 2019). "From online movie promoter to actor: Ijaaz Ebrahim's journey is also cinematic". International Business Times, India Edition. Retrieved 2019-07-25.
- "Dream Comes True For Ijaaz Ebrahim Thanks To His Passion And Hardwork - Friday Matinee". Friday Matinee. Retrieved 2019-07-25.
- Sebastian, Meera Tom. "In conversation with the young talented actor Ijaaz Ebrahim". Wtzup City. Retrieved 2019-07-25.
- Sam, Siya Susan (16 May 2019). "An 'international' debut : Ijaaz Ebrahim". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 2019-07-25.
- "An International Local Story (2019) Cast, Crew, Release Date,Trailer, Song". Cine Kerala. Retrieved 2019-07-25.
- Sebastian, Jibin George. "Interview With Actor Ijaaz Ebrahim". News 24 Hours. Retrieved 2019-07-25.
- "Mollywood Movie Actor Ijaaz Ebrahim Biography, News, Photos, Videos". nettv4u. Retrieved 2019-07-25.
- "I was initially scared to stand in front of Harisree Ashokan chettan : Ijaaz Ebrahim". World News. Retrieved 2019-07-25.
- Raghavan, Nikhil. "Ijaaz Ebrahim's dreams are coming true". Take One. Retrieved 2019-07-25.
- "സിനിമ എന്ന സ്വപ്നത്തിലേക്ക് പിച്ചവെച്ചതിനെ കുറിച്ച് ഇജാസ് ഇബ്രാഹിം മനസ് തുറക്കുന്നു - Press Live". Dailyhunt. Retrieved 2019-07-25.
- "From online movie promoter to actor: Ijaaz Ebrahim's journey is also cinematic". World News. Retrieved 2019-07-25.
[edit | edit source]
- Ijaaz Ebrahim on IMDb
- Ijaaz Ebrahim on Facebook
- Ijaaz Ebrahim on Instagram
- Ijaaz Ebrahim on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
Others articles of the Topics Biography AND Film : Blaine Anthony, John Lennon, Roberta Haynes, Saurabh Malik, Mr. Rajkumar (actor), Jodie Foster, Olga Pohankova
Others articles of the Topic Biography : Woody Freeman, George M. Foote, Salvatore Aranzulla, Jasper Goodwill, Callum Watson (Musician), Pat M. Baskin, Steve Davis (executive/activist)
Others articles of the Topic Film : Delicate Gravity, John Lennon, Velied, Bollywood, AT&T-TimeWarner, Blaine Anthony, The Boys in the Band (2020 film)
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Ijaaz Ebrahim" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ijaaz Ebrahim. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.