|Type of business||Private|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Area served||Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Pune|
Imarticus Learning, a professional education firm, provides learning programs in Financial Services, Business Analytics and Change Management. The edtech firm offers over 20 programmes through offline and online delivery channels, while its B2B segment provides corporate training, train and hire mandates and management development.
In 2012 Imarticus Learning was founded by Nikhil Barshikar in Mumbai. It started off as an investment banking training institute and further expanded to Analytics courses as well. In 2012 the company was also established in Bangalore followed by Chennai, Delhi, Coimbatore, Hyderabad and Pune. In 2015 the company went online with its courses, after almost 3 years of providing them offline. In 2016 the Prodegree programs were launched with tie-ups by EY, Genpact, HDFC Bank and Motilal Oswal. In March 2016 the company raised $1 million from a bunch of investors including VC fund Blinc Advisors.
In January 2018, Imarticus launched a Fintech Prodegree in partnership with Rise Mumbai (Barclays), and in April 2018, Imarticus launched a Machine Learning Prodegree, in partnership with IBM. It has also expanded its Mumbai presence, with a campus in Thane.
In June 2018, Imarticus has launched its international business, with presences in Manila and Dubai. As of 2018, Imarticus has trained around 30000+ students and has associated with more than 450+ companies.
The following programs are available at Imarticus Learning Centers, both in Online and Classroom mode.
- Data Science with Genpact
- Big Data and Machine Learning with IBM
- Financial Analysis with EY
- Fintech with Rise Mumbai (Co-created by Barclays)
- Wealth Management with Motillal Oswal
- Global Markets with MCX
Post Graduate Programs
- Investment Banking Operations
- Banking and Wealth Management
- Data Analytics
Imarticus has partnered with leading firms such as Genpact, EY, IBM, MCX, Motilal Oswal, Rise Mumbai to launch the industry led certifications. Imarticus is also the preferred sourcing, training and skill development partner for over 120 firms, which include leading Global & Domestic Banks, Consulting, KPO’s, Technology & Analytics firms. Some of these clients include Goldman Sachs, BNP Paribas, Societe Generale, Infosys, HSBC, KPMG, Accenture, HDFC Bank to name a few.
Imarticus is a Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments (CISI) and International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) accredited training provider. Imarticus also has an alliance with National Stock Exchange, MCX (Metal and Energy Trade with Trust) and NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation) in India.
• Leading Institute in SAS and Python - By Analytics Vidhya
• Education Excellence Award 2015 – By Brands Academy
• Top 4 Analytics Training Institute in India – by Analytics India Magazine
• Best Data Analytics Institute – by Stars of the Industry Group
• 25 Most Promising Learning & Development Consultants – by Consultant Review
• #1 Big Data Training Institute 2016 – by Silicon India Magazine
- Imarticus Learning raises $2 million in Series B funding
- Imarticus Learning raises $2mn from CBA Capital
- CBA Capital backs professional education firm Imarticus Learning
- Professional education platform Imarticus Learning raises Series B funding
- India Digest: Imarticus bags $2m from CBA; WaterBridge, Info Edge back MedCords
- Imarticus Learning Raises $2 Million From CBA Capital, Plans To Go Global
- Imarticus Learning raises $2 Mn in Series B round
- Imarticus learning raises $2 mn from CBA Capital
- "Nikhil Barshikar". VCCcircle.
- "Imarticus Learning expands its presence in online edtech space". OutlookIndia.
- "Imarticus Learning Partners With EY as Knowledge Provider to Launch the Financial Analysis Prodegree". PRnewswire.
- "E-Learning Portal Imarticus Raises $1 Mn From A Cluster Of Investors". inc42.
- "Edutech firm Imarticus is scouting for Rs 35 crore". Economic Times.
- Pani, Priyanka (2017-07-18). "Imarticus Learning ties up to develop financial services, data analytics courses". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 2017-10-13.
- www.ETtech.com. "Imarticus Learning partners MCX to launch its online Global Capital Markets certification program - ETtech". ETtech.com. Retrieved 2017-10-13.
- Template:City e web
- "Education Excellence Award 2015". By Brands Academy.
- "Top 4 Analytics Training Institute in India". Analytics India Magazine.
- "Best Data Analytics Institute". Stars of the Industry Group.
- "25 Most Promising Learning & Development Consultants". Consultant Review.
- "#1 Big Data Training Institute 2016". Silicon India Magazine.
This article "Imarticus Learning" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Imarticus Learning. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.