|Industry||Partner Relationship Management Solutions|
|Headquarters||Utah, United States|
Impartner is a Utah based software-as-a-service company that develops partner relationship management solutions. The company was founded in 1997 by Craig Flynn and was earlier known as Treehouse Interactive. The company was rebranded as Impartner after introduction of Partner Portal Solution that can be deployed in 30 days.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Impartner assists in activities related to sales, lead management, deal administration and opportunity management, unifying indirect sales channels. The company conforms to the General Data Protection Regulation.
Capitalization[edit | edit source]
Joe Wang and Kennet Partners acquired Impartner for $17 million in 2015. In 2016, the company raised $8 million from ORIX Growth Capital and Silicon Valley Bank as growth funding. In 2017, it raised another $15 million as venture capital from Emergance Capital. It has seen a growth rate above 70 percent throughout the first quarter of 2017.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Impartner Finds $15M More For Partnership Relationship Management - silicontap.com". www.techrockies.com. Retrieved 2018-04-12.
- Alspach, Kyle (2017-11-13). "The 2017 Tech Innovator Awards". CRN. Retrieved 2018-04-12.
- "Impartner Recognized For Partner Relationship Management Solution". Beehive Startups. 2016-07-14. Retrieved 2018-04-12.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- "Is poor partner management causing the channel to miss out? | Channelnomics". http://www.channelnomics.com. Retrieved 2018-05-01. External link in
- "Time is Running Out! Read More on How to Make Sure Your Business is GDPR Compliant – Small Business Trends". smallbiztrends.com. Retrieved 2018-04-12.
- Steimle, Joshua. "A Tech Tiger In Utah". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-05-01.
- "Impartner Gets $8M In Financing - silicontap.com". www.techrockies.com. Retrieved 2018-05-01.
- "PRM pitched as channel management solution". MicroscopeUK. Retrieved 2018-05-01.
- Herald, Karissa Neely Daily. "Ryan Smith named Entrepreneur of the Year, ImpartnerCon 2018 this week". Daily Herald. Retrieved 2018-05-01.
|This software company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Impartner" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Impartner/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.