|No. of offices||10|
|No. of lawyers||120|
|Key people||K. P. Sreejith (Managing Partner)|
|Founder||K P Sreejith|
|Company type||Limited liability partnership|
INDIALAW LLP is an Indian corporate law firm with its headquartered in Mumbai. The firm has its branch offices spread across Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Cochin, Ahmedabad, Navi Mumbai and Pune. This is a PAN India law firm with its headquartered in Mumbai.
In 1998, K.P. Sreejith set up a law firm “Sreeji & Lal”. The Firm was later renamed as "INDIALAW LLP". The firm currently has 10 offices, and more than 120 lawyers in all over India.
The Firm handled major cases such as the high profile insolvency cases of Binani Cements, "Anrak Aluminium Limited", "Shakti Bhog Foods Limited", and "WIND WORLD INDIA LIMITED" and VISA Steel. all are in the second list of defaulters recommended by RBI for insolvency resolution.
- Rebello, Joel (6 January 2018). "SBI leads banks' charge against errant borrowers". The Economic Times.
- "Internship Experience @ IndiaLaw, Mumbai". Lawctopus. 11 June 2015.
- Success, Insights (15 December 2017). "Indian legal industry | IndiaLaw LLP | One stop solution provider f". Insights Success.
- "NCLAT Approves UltraTech's Revised Bid of ?7,950 crore for Binani Cement". IndiaTimes. 15 Nov 2018.
- Rebello, Joel (4 January 2018). "Shakti Bhog, Anrak, Wind World taken to bankruptcy court". The Economic Times.
- Majumdar, Arkamoy Dutta (6 January 2018). "SBI moves NCLT to start insolvency proceedings against Visa Steel". livemint.com.
- Gopakumar, Gopika (29 December 2017). "Banks to refer 25 firms on RBI's second list to NCLT". livemint.com.
This article "IndiaLaw LLP." is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:IndiaLaw LLP.. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.