Indian Institute of Learning and Advanced Development
INLEAD offers sector specialized post-graduate programs in Healthcare Administration, Infrastructure Management, Hotel Management, Event Management and Public Relations domain. The thrust of these programs is to prepare the students to take up challenging roles within their respective domains, and transform them into future leaders.
The campus is situated on National Highway-8. It is connected to the National Capital Territory of Delhi through road and metro.
INLEAD facilitates sector specialized programs in:
- International Business Management- PGP, PGDM, MBA
- International Hotel Management- PGP, PGDM, MBA
- Event Management and Public Relations- PGP, PGDM, MBA
- Healthcare Administration- PGP, PGDM, MBA
- Infrastructure Management- PGP, PGDM, MBA
- "Industry-Oriented Courses". Times of India. Archived from the original on 18 May 2015. Retrieved 6 May 2015. Unknown parameter
- "Indian Institute of Learning and Advanced Development". Exposeknowledge.com.
- Official site
- "Healthcare Stalwarts attend Colloquium on Healthcare Administration organized by INLEAD". Healthydunia.com. Retrieved 12 December 2018.
This article "Indian Institute of Learning and Advanced Development" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Indian Institute of Learning and Advanced Development. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.