Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Award
The Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Awards is an award by the All India National Unity Conference to individuals for their outstanding services, achievement and contributions to promote National Unity, Integration, Brotherhood and Oneness.
Notable recipients[edit | edit source]
- Ritu Kumar fashion designer (2007)
- Alka Lamba, Secretary of All India Congress Committee (2008)
- Meenakshi Gopinath, educationist
References[edit | edit source]
- "Ritu Kumar presented Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini award". Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "Dr Meenakshi Gopinath on Aberystwyth University" (PDF). Aberystwyth University. 2016. Retrieved January 2, 2016.
This article "Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Award" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Award/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.