Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Informatics (India) Limited
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Founder||N V Sathyanarayana|
|N V Sathyanarayana (Chairman and Managing Director)|
Informatics is an Indian e-information company based in Bangalore, India, that was founded by N V Sathyanarayana in 1980. It started as a firm providing information in the pre-internet era through telex facility. It owns a collection of Subscription Based services focused largely on scientific and academic research. Its major products and services are database and content driven, catering solutions to research community in India.
In 2001, Informatics developed its flagship product J-Gate.
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Gabi (company), Bharat News, Curious Brewery, Venus Airlines, Altaro, List of distilleries in Maryland, Student Loan Hero
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Clarivate Analytics
- Strauch, Katina; Gilson, Tom (2016-04-01). "ATG Interviews NV Sathyanarayana, Chairman and Managing Director, Informatics (India) Limited". Against the Grain. 28 (2). doi:10.7771/2380-176X.7316. ISSN 2380-176X.
- Guest (2018-02-13). "How Journal Discovery Platforms Are Helping Technology Research In India: E-Learning". TechStory. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "Rank 165: Informatics India". DATAQUEST. 2002-08-03. Retrieved 2019-06-18.
- Srinivasa Prasad (April 30, 1986). "Indian industry begins to wake up to the information explosion". India Today. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "Who We Are". Informatics.
- Desk, CXOtoday News (2018-03-07). "India Needs To Invest More On R&D". CXOToday.com. Retrieved 2019-06-21.
- "J-Gate, from Informatics India, now world's largest journals database". www.indiatechonline.com. Retrieved 2019-06-13.
- Sathyanarayana, N. V. (2008). "Open Access and Open J-Gate". DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology. 28 (1): 57–60. doi:10.14429/djlit.28.1.153. ISSN 0976-4658.
- "Hierarchical Browsing Interface: A Case Study with India Business Insight Database (IBID)". ResearchGate. Retrieved 2019-06-18.
- "Researching India | Research Information". www.researchinformation.info. Retrieved 2019-06-13.
This article "Informatics (India) Limited" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Informatics (India) Limited. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.