|Founded 📆||2014 (possibly)|
|Founder 👔||Marcus Bromander|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
|🌐 Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
Among Us. is an online multiplayer social deduction game in a space-themed setting, in which players each take on one of two roles, most being Crewmates, and a predetermined number being Impostors. The goal of the Crewmates is to identify the Impostors, eliminate them, and complete tasks around the map; the Impostors' goal is to covertly sabotage and kill the Crewmates before they complete all of their tasks.
The Henry Stickmin Collection
Among Us 2
Close to September 2020, a upcoming sequel for Among Us was canceled. This was because Among Us needed several improvements in the core sections of the game. But due to the success of the original Among Us game, they decided to cancel the sequel and improve and update core sections of the original game.
It was a top down shooter but the game was cancelled in 2016 there was a download link it was there first game.
It is aproximated that the studio was founded in 2014, but a real date has not been confirmed. The first game the studio released was Dig2China. After releasing Dig2China, PuffballsUnited started his plans for The Henry Stickmin Collection, a remastered compilation of all the official Henry Stickmin games. Innersloth was also working to Among Us, a game which was released in 2018 and had a large success in 2020. As The Henry Stickmin Collection was evolving, it became the most important Innersloth project at that time.
After releasing Among Us, Puffballs was only working on the collection. Unfortunately, due to the massive effort and time that was put into it, Puffballs suffered from depression issues.He was revived fast, but on December 2020, Puffballs met another problem: the removal of Escaping the Prison and Stealing the Dimaond from Google Play. These two games were past projects that later appeared as levels in the collection. Puffballs told everyone not to worry and wait for the collection to replay the games, as the game files for the removed projects were too old to be accessed anymore. In the end, The Henry Stickmin Collection was finally released on Steam, and Among Us gained popularity as it soon became a meme.
- "InnerSloth". www.innersloth.com. Retrieved 2020-09-25.
- "The Future - by Puffballs United". Newgrounds. "Innersloth is the group that fortebass and I have started."
- "Dig 2 China". www.innersloth.com. Retrieved 2020-09-25.
- "Among Us on Steam". store.steampowered.com. Retrieved 2020-09-25.
- "Among Us Popularity in 2020". Gamespot.
- "The Henry Stickmin Collection". www.innersloth.com. Retrieved 2020-09-25.
- "The Henry Stickmin Collection on Steam". store.steampowered.com. Retrieved 2020-09-25.
- https://puffballsunited.newgrounds.com/news/post/918853 A post in January 2015 made by the co-founder talks about a cancelled game of the studio. So Innersloth must have existed before 2015.
- https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/652289 The birthday of this game (23 January 2015) is the earliest date of an Innersloth project
- Marcus, Bromander (August 2020). "PuffballsUnited on Newgrounds - From January 2019 to August 2020, all his posts were about Henry Stickmin, or contained information about it". newgrounds. Unknown parameter
This article "InnerSloth" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:InnerSloth. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.