Innovation Policy and the Economy
|Edited by||Josh Lerner, Scott Stern|
|Find out here|
Innovation Policy and the Economy is an annually peer-reviewed academic journal published annually by the University of Chicago Press on behalf of the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER). The journal is a research forum on the impact of public policy on the innovation process and the economic changes.. The editors are Josh Lerner (Harvard Business School) and Scott Stern (MIT). It was established in 2000.
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Official Website (University of Chicago Press)
- Innovation Policy and the Economy - NBER
- Innovation Policy and the Economy - MIT Press
References[edit | edit source]
- "NBER Innovation Policy and the Economy". MIT Press. Retrieved 2019-04-08.
- "About: Abstracting and Indexing - Innovation Policy and the Economy". The University of Chicago Press Journals. Retrieved 2019-04-08.
This article "Innovation Policy and the Economy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Innovation Policy and the Economy. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.