Insaaf Ki Dagar Pe
|"Insaaf Ki Dagar Pe"|
|Single by Hemant Kumar|
|from the album Gunga Jumna|
|Genre||Film soundtrack, Patriotic song|
Insaaf Ki Dagar Pe (On the path of justice) is an Indian song written by Shakeel Badayuni. It is a patriotic song represents the newfound optimism of Independent India. it addresses children and tells them their responsibility as Indian citizens. This a film soundtrack of Bollywood film Gunga Jumna (1961). This song was sang by Hemant Kumar.
The song was termed as evergreen and its attraction has never subsided.
Lyrics[edit | edit source]
The lyrics of the song was in Hindi and was published in several books.
References[edit | edit source]
- "India@64: Top 10 Patriotic songs of Bollywood". MSN. 9 August 2011. Archived from the original on 15 June 2012.
- Subhash K Jha (26 January 2015). "Bollywood in a patriotic mood". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 16 April 2017.
- Baradwaj Rangan (5 September 2015). "Songs in the texting-tweeting era". The Hindu. Retrieved 16 April 2017.
- "Independence Day songs". India Today. 11 August 2011.
- Rag, Pankaj (10 August 2018). "Dhuno Ki Yatra". Rajkamal Prakashan Pvt Ltd – via Google Books.
- Bharatan, Raju (14 April 2014). "Naushadnama: The Life and Music of Naushad". Hay House, Inc – via Google Books.
This article "Insaaf Ki Dagar Pe" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Insaaf Ki Dagar Pe. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.