Insaaf Ki Dagar Pe
|"Insaaf Ki Dagar Pe"|
|Single by Hemant Kumar|
|from the album Gunga Jumna|
|Genre||Film soundtrack, Patriotic song|
Insaaf Ki Dagar Pe (On the path of justice) is an Indian song written by Shakeel Badayuni. It is a patriotic song represents the newfound optimism of Independent India. it addresses children and tells them their responsibility as Indian citizens. This a film soundtrack of Bollywood film Gunga Jumna (1961). This song was sang by Hemant Kumar.
The song was termed as evergreen and its attraction has never subsided.
The lyrics of the song was in Hindi and was published in several books.
- "India@64: Top 10 Patriotic songs of Bollywood". MSN. 9 August 2011. Archived from the original on 15 June 2012.
- Subhash K Jha (26 January 2015). "Bollywood in a patriotic mood". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 16 April 2017.
- Baradwaj Rangan (5 September 2015). "Songs in the texting-tweeting era". The Hindu. Retrieved 16 April 2017.
- "Independence Day songs". India Today. 11 August 2011.
- Rag, Pankaj (10 August 2018). "Dhuno Ki Yatra". Rajkamal Prakashan Pvt Ltd – via Google Books.
- Bharatan, Raju (14 April 2014). "Naushadnama: The Life and Music of Naushad". Hay House, Inc – via Google Books.
This article "Insaaf Ki Dagar Pe" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Insaaf Ki Dagar Pe. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.