Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Founded||1988 in Dover, New Hampshire|
Dover, New Hampshire,
|C.J. Clark (CEO)|
Number of employees
Intellitech Corp. is an electronic design automation (EDA) software company. It is headquartered in Dover, New Hampshire with a development office in Bangalore, India and sales/support offices in Mountain View, California, Ottawa (Canada), and Munich, Germany. The company was incorporated in the US in 1988 and is privately held. Intellitech Corporation owns the trademark "Intellitech" in the US, EU and other countries.
Intellitech develops an integrated solution of application software, soft IP and integrated circuits that lower the cost of deploying electronic products. For example, to test more JTAG-based circuits at a time, the company has patented a technique called "Concurrent JTAG" enabling simultaneous test of multiple targets over JTAG (IEEE 1149.1) without incurring the penalty of longer JTAG shifting sequences. To enable PCB self-test, the company has patented self-contained on-board JTAG BIST.
In 2004, Test & Measurement World magazine awarded Intellitech's PT100 parallel tester the Best in Test Award.
In 2011, Intellitech's software Nebula was voted in the top 5 list of design for test and boundary scan software by EDN magazine.
- List of EDA companies
- "Intellitech Corporation". ZoomInfo.com. 2019-03-05. Retrieved 2019-03-05.
- "Intellitech Corp. - Company Profile", Goliath/ECNext, March 2008, webpage: Intellitech-Corp.
- "Intellitech Corporation - Company Overview", Intellitech website, 2008, webpage: Intellitech-company.
- "IEEE 1149.1-2013 Enables Integrated Circuit Counterfeit Protection". IEEE-USA InSight. Retrieved 2019-03-05.
- "IEEE Standard for Test Access Port and Boundary-Scan Architecture". IEEE Std 1149.1-2013 (Revision of IEEE Std 1149.1-2001). 2013-05-01. pp. 1–444. doi:10.1109/IEEESTD.2013.6515989. Retrieved 2019-03-06.
- "IEEE 1149.1-2013 - IEEE Standard for Test Access Port and Boundary-Scan Architecture". standards.ieee.org. Retrieved 2019-03-06.
- "Chip Design » Managing Multiple Bitstream Images for Format Agile Applications by Managing Multiple Bitstream Images for Format Agile Applications". chipdesignmag.com. 2009-08-24. Retrieved 2019-03-05.
- "Test & Measurement World - T&MW Announces Award Winners". www.reed-electronics.com. Retrieved 2019-03-05.
- Sargent, D. "Best in Test Finalists 2011: Design for test and boundary scan". EDN. Retrieved 2019-03-05.
Others articles of the Topic Companies : The Lottery Office, Flybosnia, INCANTO, Have a Heart (dispensary chain), United Plankton Pictures, SMW Wheels, Gabi (company)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Official website
- Intellitech on the findarticles.com link.
- Intellitech on the Goliath business search.
|This United States software corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Intellitech" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Intellitech. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.