International Journal of Case Reports and Images
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|International Journal of Case Report and Images|
|License||Creative Commons Attribution License (4.0)|
International Journal of Case Reports and Images (IJCRI) is an open access, peer reviewed, multidisciplinary journal published by Edorium Journals.
This journal was started in 2010, as one of the first journals which were dedicated to publishing case reports, at a time when case reports were declined publication in well established print journals. It provides a platform for reporting of rare, unusual and unique cases which enhance understanding of etiopathogenesis of disease, diagnosis, management and clinico-pathologic correlations.
By December 2017, the journal had published eight volumes and 88 monthly issues. In January 2018, to respond to the need for faster publication of articles, the publication model was changed from monthly publication to ‘continuing publication’. In this publication model the articles are published as soon as they are ready for publication, instead of bundling articles in monthly issues published on a specific day of the month. The journal is a member of Crossref. All articles are assigned a doi and are fully citable. The plagiarism prevention service from iThenticate is used to detect plagiarism in all manuscripts submitted for publication .
In pursuance of ethical publishing, the journal adheres to the Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers given by Committee on Publication Ethics(COPE) and follows the guidelines of International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) .
Abstracting and indexing[edit | edit source]
The Journal is indexed and abstracted with:
Edorium Journals is a member of different organizations. These include:
It has been even enlisted in the JournalSeek database as a medium publishers .
The journal charges article processing charges from authors or their funding organisations and institutions. A comprehensive waiver policy has been formulated to remove financial constraints as a barrier to publication.
The published articles are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution Licence and archived with Portico for permanent preservation.
Copyright policies are archived in Sherpa/ Romeo .
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
This article "International Journal of Case Reports and Images" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage International Journal of Case Reports and Images/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- Lua error in Module:Citation/CS1/Identifiers at line 47: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- "crossref.org : : go-live". www.crossref.org. Retrieved 2018-04-24.
- "CrossRef Members". www.ithenticate.com. Retrieved 2018-04-24.
- "Committee on Publication Ethics: COPE | Promoting integrity in research publication". publicationethics.org. Retrieved 2018-04-24.
- "ICMJE | Journals stating that they follow the ICMJE Recommendations". www.icmje.org. Retrieved 2018-04-24.
- "index copernicus".
- "International Journal of Case Reports and Images - Journals - Journals & Congresses". journalsandcongresses.pubshub.com. Retrieved 2018-04-24.
- "ALPSP Member Directory". www.alpsp.org. Retrieved 2018-04-24.
- "SCHOLAR - CNKI 学术搜索". scholar.cnki.net. Retrieved 2018-04-24.
- "List of Publishers in JournalSeek". journalseek.net. Retrieved 2018-04-24.
- "Edorium Journals - Portico". Portico. Retrieved 2018-04-24.
- Millington, Peter. "SHERPA/RoMEO - RoMEO Journals for: Edorium Journals". www.sherpa.ac.uk. Retrieved 2018-04-24.