Islamic Society of the Washington Area
|Islamic Society of the Washington Area|
|Lua error in Module:Wikidata at line 446: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Location||Silver Spring, Maryland|
|Geographic coordinates||Coordinates: |
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Direction of façade||northeast|
The Islamic Society of the Washington Area (ISWA) is a mosque and religious community center located in Silver Spring, Maryland. It was founded mostly by Muslims from the Caribbean region in 1973. Today, the center serves about 300 families from around 70 nationalities. The center also maintains a halal certification that is internationally recognised.
- "About Our Imam". ISWA. 2017. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "About ISWA". ISWA. 2017. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- Essley, Liz (20 April 2013). "Credo: Faizul Khan, imam of the Islamic Society of the Washington Area". Washington Examiner. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "Home". ISWA Halal Certification Department. 2011. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "Islamic Society of the Washington Area". Zabihah. Halalfire. 22 September 2009. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
|This article about an Islamic organization is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Islamic Society of the Washington Area" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.