This article, Isolated Gestures, has recently been created via the Articles for creation process. The reviewer is in the process of closing the request, and this tag should be removed soon.
Script error: No such module "AfC submission catcheck".
|Directed by||Kent Tate|
|Produced by||Kent Tate|
|Music by||Kent Tate|
|Edited by||Kent Tate|
|Distributed by||Winnipeg Film Group|
Search Isolated Gestures on Amazon.
Isolated Gestures is an experimental documentary filmed from 2012 to 2014 in Southwestern Saskatchewan by Kent Tate. The movie was edited by Tate into nine short sections. It investigates the 'theme of unexpected moments and unforeseen discoveries."
Isolated Gestures premiered at the Yorkton Film Festival in 2015. The film was positively received and was nominated for both Best Experimental and Ruth Shaw (Best of Saskatchewan) Golden Sheaf Awards. Isolated Gestures won the Ruth Shaw (Best of Saskatchewan) and received the Golden Sheaf Award in this category in 2015.
- "Film Catalogue: Isolated Gestures". Winnipeg Film Group. Winnipeg, Canada. 2015. Retrieved 7 December 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Isolated Gestures". IMDb. Retrieved 7 December 2020.
- "Isolated Gestures". Vimeo. Retrieved 7 December 2020.
- Barker, Thom (27 May 2015). "Conceptual hip hop film tops festival". Yorkton, Canada: Yorkton This Week. Retrieved 27 December 2019.
The Ruth Shaw best of Saskatchewan Award went to Isolated Gestures, an experimental film by Regina artist Kent Tate that explores the theme of unexpected moments and unforeseen discoveries.Unknown parameter
- "2015 Winners & Nominees". www.yorktonfilm.com. Yorkton Film Festival. May 2015. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- "au bord de la rivière @ Yorkton Film Festival". Mike Rollo. Retrieved 3 January 2020.
- "Isolated Gestures". Yorkton Film Festival. Retrieved 3 January 2020.
- Cataldo, Sabrina (2015). "Isolated Gestures Wins Award" (Report). 2014-15 Annual Report. Regina, Canada: Saskatchewan Arts Board. pp. 18–19.
- "WFG Films Win Golden Sheaf Awards". Winnipeg Film Group. Winnipeg, Canada. 27 May 2015. Retrieved 3 January 2020.
- Exhibition features filmmaker’s view of the prairie’s beauty and contrast
- Southwest artist/filmmaker wins Ruth Shaw Award at 2015 Yorkton Film Festival
This article "Isolated Gestures" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Isolated Gestures. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.