Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Developer(s)||JBoss, a division of Red Hat|
1.0 CR1 / November 1, 2006
|Type||Single sign-on system|
Search JBoss SSO on Amazon.
JBoss SSO (or JBoss Federated Single Sign-On) is a product from the JBoss SOA suite to allow single sign-on and sign-offs and federated access to multiple applications and computing resources across the network and the Internet.
Among the many features of JBoss SSO include :
- Interaction between applications and modules are based on industry standards such as Security Assertion Markup Language (or SAML).
- A decentralized approach is used as compared to the more traditional hub and spoke method.
- JBoss SSO is able to connect to different identity storage systems from different vendors through its versatile Identity Connector framework.
- Interfaces seamlessly with other JBoss products such as JBoss Portal.
- Separates between framework authentication and application authentication.
There are three main components of JBoss SSO:
- Federation server, to securely propagate the security token among different security domains
- Token marshalling framework, which serves to marshall the security token to and from. It is a pluggable Java API.
- Identity connector framework, which connects to different identity storage systems. It is a pluggable Java API.
Others articles of the Topic Free Software : Erlstore, grsecurity, Wapt (logiciel)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of JBoss software
- Single sign-on
- Kerberos (protocol)
- Service-oriented architecture
- Identity management
- List of single sign-on implementations
- Official Website at the Wayback Machine (archived 30 May 2014)
This article "JBoss SSO" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:JBoss SSO. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.