JRP Collection Paris
|File:JRP official logo.png|
Official Perfume Company of Michael Jackson
|Founded 📆||2008 in Las Vegas, Nevada|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
JRP Collection Paris (also JRP), is a perfume company owned and operated by the Jackson family estate and perfumer Frank Rouas.
JRP was founded in 2008 by the singer Michael Jackson, his family, and Rousas to launch a line of Michael Jackson branded perfumes which include the perfumes “Tribute” and “Legend”. The perfume line was launched at the Cannes Film Festival, along with a U.S. launch in Las Vegas..
- "Julian Rouas Paris Celebrates 'JRP-Jackson' Perfumes With Joseph Jackson at Cannes".Yahoo News. 05 May 2011
- "Julian Rouas in Paris is involved in creating the scents".Hollywood Reporter. 18 May 2011
- "French perfumer, family team up for Michael Jackson scents".Beverly Hills Courier 08 May 2011
- "Michael Jackson: His official perfume was created by a Frenchman!". Purple People. 05 Jan 2011
- "Michael Jackon Cologne".People. 21 March 2016
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "JRP Collection Paris" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:JRP Collection Paris. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.