|Born||July 10, 1973|
New York City, United States
|Brooklyn College (B.A.)|
Saïd Business School (M.B.A.)
HEC Paris (M.B.A.)
💵 Salary :
|📆 Years active||1994-|
Jack Simony (born July 10, 1973), is an American businessman, public speaker and philanthropist who currently is the Chief investment officer of the "Emergent Capital LLC", an investment company of the life settlements industry. Additionally, Simony also acts as the chairman of the "WIN Summit", a professional conference for professional women and as the non-executive chairman of "The Negotiation Institute", an executive training organization. Simony previously served a three-year term as the United Nations representative for the "Human Rights Advocates International". Born in New York City, Simony holds a B.A. for the Brooklyn College and two MBAs, one for the Saïd Business School and the other for the HEC Paris.
Simony attended Brooklyn College at the City University of New York, where he received a Bachelor of Arts in "Political Science and Government" in 1994. Right after the graduation, he went to work as the "Head of Proprietary Trading Desk" at the "Knightsbridge Equities", a investment bank in Blackburn, United Kingdom which he also co-founded and eventually sold in 1999. He then co-founded and became the CEO of the "Whitehaven Financial Group", a litigation finance company. From 2008 until 2017, Simony acted as the portfolio manager, for the investment management company, "Hamilton Capital Partners Inc". In 2011, he received a M.B.A. in "Financial Strategy" for the Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford. In the same year, Simony was certified a "Fraud Examiner" for the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. In 2013, he received another M.B.A. in "Business Administration" for the HEC Paris. Currently, Simony is the CIO of the life settlements company "Emergent Capital LLC". Aside from his career as a businessman, Simony has served a three-year term as the United Nations representative for the "Human Rights Advocates International", a United Nations Non-governmental organization. He also has been the non-executive chairman of "The Negotiation Institute", an organization that offers several executive training programs in the United States and around the world. Using his position in that organization he, in association with the Columbia University, created the "Women In the Art of Negotiation Summit (WIN Summit)", a professional conference that aims to empower professional women through the development of their negotiation skills, in which he also serves as the chairman. Simony is also a trustee for The Washington Institute for Near East Policy and a senior advisor for the "Ashcroft Law Firm", a law firm founded and managed by former Attorney General and former Senator, John Ashcroft
- "Jack Simony". LinkedIn. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Women's YPO Network to Support The Negotiation Institute's WIN Summit, Advancing Gender Equality in the Business World". Cision PR Web. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Third Annual WIN Summit Dates Announced". Business Wire. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Jack Simony". The Negotiation Institute. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Jack Simony". WIN Summit. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Our Team". Ashcroft Law Firm. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Jack Simony". Ashcroft Law Firm. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Jack Simony". Success.com. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "The Negotiation Institute - Jack Simony Profile". International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE). Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Jack Simony - Creative Curators". Creative Curators. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
This article "Jack Simony" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jack Simony. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.