|Born: August 9, 1986|
Elias Pina, Dominican Republic
Jackson A. Quezada (born August 9, 1986) is a former professional baseball pitcher who is currently a minor league coach in the San Diego Padres organization. He originally signed with the San Diego Padres by scout Felix Francisco.
San Diego Padres
The following year, 2007, again with the Emeralds, he went 3-2 with a 3.75 ERA in 21 relief appearances. He also struck out 29 batters in 24 innings.
With the Class-A Fort Wayne Wizards in 2008, he made 59 relief appearances, going 2-4 with a 2.12 ERA. He had 79 strikeouts in 632⁄3 innings. During the 2008 season he was named to the Midwest League All-Star Team was a closer. He was also named to the Post-Season All-Star Team. Quezada was the leader in the Midwest League in saves with 27. Quezada was re-signed by the Padres on February 27, 2009 going into spring training.
- Nick West (June 5, 2008). "Wizards baseball: Players honored to be on all-star team". The News-Sentinel. news-sentinel.com. Retrieved January 16, 2010.
- "Quezada Honored For Relief Efforts". OurSports Central. oursportscentral.com. August 26, 2008. Retrieved January 16, 2010.
- "2008 Midwest League Pitching Leaders". Baseball-Reference. baseball-reference.com. Retrieved January 16, 2010.
- Corey Brock (February 27, 2009). "Padres sign 29 to one-year contracts". Major League Baseball. sandiego.padres.mlb.com. Retrieved January 16, 2010.
- "Correia and Padres agree to $3.6 million deal". Associated Press. sports.espn.go.com. December 12, 2009. Retrieved January 16, 2010.
- Corey Brock (December 12, 2009). "Padres re-sign Correia for one year". Major League Baseball. mlb.mlb.com. Retrieved January 16, 2010.
- Career statistics and player information from MLB, or The Baseball Cube, or Baseball-Reference (Minors) Warning: Template:Baseballstats cube= parameter should be updated to a numeric value.
This article "Jackson Quezada" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jackson Quezada. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.