Jahan Teri Yeh Nazar Hai
|"Jahan Teri Yeh Nazar Hai"|
|Song by Kishore Kumar|
|from the album Kaalia|
|Songwriter(s)||R. D. Burman|
|Kaalia track listing|
Jahan Teri Yeh Nazar Hai (Where your eyes are set) is a 1981 Bollywood action film song by Kishore Kumar in the film Kaalia, written and directed by Tinnu Anand, the film was produced by Iqbal Singh. The film stars Amitabh Bachchan (in the title role), Parveen Babi, Asha Parekh, Kader Khan, Pran, Amjad Khan, K.N. Singh and Jagdeep. The music is by R.D. Burman. The film was hit. 
In the film the Amitabh Bachhan character sings the song in a nightclub while pinching an expensive diamond necklace off the neck of the beautiful posh girl he is dancing with, all the while thwarting the designs of the girl's original dance partner who had set out to do the same thing himself. The song is a series of boasts about his own prowess at sleight of hand and taunts directed at the rival thief.
- More lyrics http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/kishore_kumar/jahan_teri_yeh_nazar-lyrics-1206554.html#ixzz3i8glurVG
- The song, Jahan Teri Yeh Nazar Hai influenced the song, Palat - Tera Hero Idhar Hai featured on the 2014 film, Main Tera Hero.
- BoxOffice India.com Archived 28 September 2013 at the Wayback Machine
- "Amitabh Bachchan reveals he composed Jahan Teri Yeh Nazar Hai". 11 May 2018.
- India, Press Trust of (22 March 2014). "RD Burman's 'Kaalia' number influenced Sajid-Wajid's 'Palat'" – via Business Standard.
This article "Jahan Teri Yeh Nazar Hai" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jahan Teri Yeh Nazar Hai. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.