James Holloway is an American actor. He is best known for his portrayal as Guard in HBO's The Newsroom and as Paramedic Clyde in ABC's Grey's Anatomy.
|Born||James Holloway DeLeon IV|
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
|🏫 Education||The London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art|
Actor, Writer, Director, Producer
|📆 Years active||2004-present|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Cher Santiago-DeLeon (m. 2014)|
James Holloway was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he started his training with Freedom Theater. He attended SUNY-Purchase and graduated with a B.F.A. from the Conservatory of Acting. James appeared Off-Broadway at Theater Row (New York City), originated roles at 59E59 Theaters and Tony Award-winning theaters such as Crossroads Theatre, Cleveland Play House, and Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park. He's also starred at Geva Theatre Center. The stage allowed Holloway to break into film and television, starring in Law & Order: SVU, Sam & Cat, Masters of Sex, and The Newsroom as well as appearing in HBO films The Roe Effect, The Cycle, and Jackson Parish on BET. James has a Master's in Classical Acting from The London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA).
James is the only grandson of the late Cardiologist, Dr. Edward E. Holloway, and the youngest son of Municipal Court Judge, Judge James M. DeLeon III. Holloway and his father were featured together in Philadelphia Style Magazine for Generation Next "Philadelphia's most familiar father and sons".
|2007||One Life to Live||Jim||ABC|
|2008||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Uni Duncan||"Undercover"|
|2009||Lens on Talent||Actor||BET|
|2009||The Roe Effect||Sean||HBO (Film)|
|2009||Jackson Parish||Trevor Webb||BET, ASPIRE (Film)|
|2010||The Cycle||Courtyard Man||HBO (Film)|
|2012||Blue Bloods||Officer Caminitti||"Parenthood"|
|2014||Sam & Cat||Frank||"#FirstClassProblems"|
|2014||Masters of Sex||Buell Green Orderly||"Blackbird"|
|2014||The Newsroom||Guard||"Oh Shenandoah"|
|2016||Grey's Anatomy||Paramedic Clyde||"Undo", "Where Do We Go From Here?"|
- McELROY, STEVEN (29 February 2008). "Winter Rep 2008". The New York Times. Retrieved 2 October 2020.
- Jacobs, Leonard (7 September 2018). "Five Off-Broadway Actors Admit to Being 'Separate and Equal'". The Clyde Fitch Report. Retrieved 2 October 2020.
- Hulla, Natalie. "5 Questions With James Holloway". www.cincyplay.com. Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park. Retrieved 2 October 2020.
- Alvaro, Teddy (12 March 2012). "Skip Greer, James Holloway Set for Geva Theatre Center's Superior Donuts". TheaterMania. Retrieved 4 October 2020.
- "Faculty & Staff". performingarts.pace.edu/faculty. Pace University. Retrieved 2 October 2020.
- Diulio, Nick (4 October 2015). "Generation Next". Philadelphia Style Magazine (5 - Late Fall): 106–107. Retrieved 4 October 2020.
This article "James Holloway (actor)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:James Holloway (actor). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.