This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||2 July 1982|
Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India
|📆 Years active||1992–present|
Jani Master (born Shaik Jani Basha; 2 July 1982 in Nellore, Andhra Pradesh) is an Indian dance choreographer who predominantly works in Tollywood. He has also worked in Kannada, Tamil, and Hindi films. He choreographs in a wide range of dancing styles, but he is mostly known for his Western and Folk style dancing.
Jani Master began his film work as a dancer in Telugu films and on the ETV's Telugu Television Reality-dance show Dhee Ultimate Dance Show, before being given the chance to choreograph in Drona, a 2009 Telugu film. Actor Ram Charan employed him as choreographer of the dances for 2012 Telugu film Racha. Ram Charan appointed him as choreographer in all of his films. He then worked for other actors such as: Pawan Kalyan, Allu Arjun, N. T. Rama Rao Jr., Ram Pothineni, Ravi Teja. He has also sung a song dedicated to Ram Charan.
In 2014, Bollywood actor Salman Khan appointed Jani Master for Jai Ho as choreographer. He also choreographs award ceremonies. He continues to choreograph in feature films.He has contributed to two Television Reality-dance shows as a choreographer and as a mentor. His awards include Filmfare Awards, CineMAA Awards and South Indian International Movie Awards.From 2017, he is one of the judges on various Telugu Television reality-dance shows such as Neethone Dance on the Star Maa.
In 2018, he was the choreographer for the film MLA.In the same year he choreographed for a Tamil song, Rowdy Baby from the film Maari 2 brought so much of recognition,as the song became a viral hit for its choreography across Indian subcontinent and other parts of the world.
Later, in 2020 he once again received praise for his choreography for Butta Bomma song from the Telugu film Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo.The rolling step in the music video became as a signature step.It was recreated by many celebrities and million others across various social media and short-video making entertainment platforms.This song too became a huge hit across Indian subcontinent and other parts of the world.
|2007||Dhee Ultimate Dance Show||ETV||Telugu||Choreographer.|
|2016||Dhee Juniors 2||Mentor New entry|
|2016||Dhee Jodi||Mentor New entry|
|2017||Neethone Dance||Star Maa||Judge|
|2010||Ranga The Donga|
|2011||Katha Screenplay Darsakatvam Appalaraju|
|2011||Nenu Naa Rakshasi|
|2013||Oke oka Chance|
|2014||Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitam||Telugu|
|2015||Bhale Bhale Magadivoy|
|2015||Bruce Lee - The Fighter|
|2016||Lacchimdeviki O Lekkundi|
|2017||Khaidi No. 150|
|2017||Rarandoi Veduka Chudham|
|2018||Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava|
|2018||Hello Guru Prema Kosame|
|2019||Namma Veettu Pillai||Tamil|
|2020||Red (2020 film)||Telugu|
Awards and nominations
|2011||CineMAA Awards||Best Choreographer||Maryada Ramanna||Won|
|2013||60th Filmfare Awards South||Best Choreography||"Dillaku Dillaku" from Racha||Won|||
|2014||3rd South Indian International Movie Awards||Best Dance Choreographer - Telugu||"Laila O Laila" from Naayak||Won|||
|2014||Santosham Film Awards||Best Choreography Award||Naayak||Won|
|2015||4th South Indian International Movie Awards||Best Dance Choreographer - Telugu||"Cinema Choopista Maava" from Race Gurram||Won|||
|2015||CineMAA Awards||Best Dance Choreographer||Race Gurram||Won|
|2015||Santosham Film Awards||Best Choreography Award||Won|
|2019||66th Filmfare Awards South||Best Choreography||"Rowdy Baby" from Maari 2||Won||Nominated with Prabhu Deva|||
- "Here Are The Top 10 Choreographers In Tollywood Today!". chaibisket.com. Archived from the original on 19 November 2016. Unknown parameter
- "Mega Power Star Birthday Song". Jani Master. Archived from the original on 13 April 2016. Unknown parameter
- "Choreographer Jani Master current sensation of Tollywood". firstshowz.com. Archived from the original on 16 April 2016. Unknown parameter
- "Jani Master". Archived from the original on 3 January 2018. Unknown parameter
- "Siva Balaji and Madhumita get wildcard entry to Neethone Dance - Times of India". indiatimes.com. Archived from the original on 22 February 2018. Retrieved 22 February 2018. Unknown parameter
- "'MLA': Nandamuri Kalyanram, Kajal Aggarwal busy shooting for a song - Times of India". indiatimes.com. Archived from the original on 3 April 2018. Retrieved 3 April 2018. Unknown parameter
- "Rowdy Baby choreographer thanks the cast for Filmfare award - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- "Butta Bomma Video Promo: Allu Arjun's signature dance moves will keep you hooked - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- Agencies. "Butta Bomma excels in every aspect". Telangana Today. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- "Jabardasth: Jani Master and Meena to replace Nagababu and Roja as judges? - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Balakrishna-starrer Jai Simha wraps up schedule". Telanganatoday.com. Retrieved 18 Dec 2017.
- Khajane, Muralidhara (23 March 2018). "All set with a new entertainer" – via www.thehindu.com.
- "NTR, Ram Charan' choreographer turned assistant for Maari 2". NTV Telugu.
- "Puneeth Rajkumar shoots a party number with Jani Master - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Emotional singles to highlight Kartikeya's 90ml". telanganatoday.com. Retrieved 5 Nov 2019.
- Kumar, Pradeep (13 January 2020). "This is how Mehreen Pirzada pranked Dhanush while shooting for 'Pattas'" – via www.thehindu.com.
- "WATCH: Jani master shares making VIDEO of Butta Bomma song from Allu Arjun's Ala Vaikunthapurramloo". pinkvilla.com. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- "WATCH: Another 'Bheeshma' song unveiled". hansindia.com. Retrieved 2 Feb 2020.
- "Choreographer Jani Master is back to make Puneeth Rajkumar shake a leg for 'Yuvarathnaa' - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Jani Master joins the team of Yuvarathnaa - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "'Dinchak' Glimpse from RED movie gets good response". hansindia.com. Retrieved 21 May 2020.
- "Salman Khan ropes in several South film industry's talents for Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai". Filmfare.com. Retrieved 22 Sep 2020.
- "Jani Master choreographs Sudeep's song in 'Phantom'". The New Indian Express.
- "'Black Rose' promo song: Red-hot Urvashi Rautela steals the show with her scintillating moves - Times of India". The Times of India.
- Filmfare awards list of winners Archived 2015-05-10 at the Wayback Machine
- "SIIMA AWARDS | 2014 | winners | |". siima.in.
- "SIIMA AWARDS | 2015 | winners | |". siima.in.
- "Winners of the 66th Filmfare Awards (South) 2019". filmfare.com.
This article "Jani Master" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jani Master. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.