Jay Cataldo is a New York City-based life coach and dating coach. Cataldo is also the author of Push The Button! and Get Your Girl Back and is the #1 life coach on Twitter with over 100,000 followers.
Cataldo is a columnist for Monster.com's Excelle and has appeared in Men's Health, Men's Life Today, Playboy Radio and Maxim Radio. He was criticized by Daily Front Row, which considered Cataldo's anti-Valentine's Day campaign to be too extreme.
Jay has stated that as a youth, he was socially anxious and awkward, and at age 18, he began reading self-help texts on the topic to overcome his anxiety. Jay was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin lymphoma at 19 years old, a challenge to which he attributes his strategy of "keeping a positive mindset and always pushing forward."
Cataldo plays a role in the 2011 Jabari Clarke-Pennegan short, The Help Line.
- Push The Button! - Seven Proven Success Secrets For A Total Life Transformation ASIN B0036R4JXS (Kindle edition)
- Get Your Girl Back ISBN 0-9777324-2-8 Search this book on .
- Think outside the chocolate box, Toronto Sun Joanne Richard
- Life coaches Time Out New York, Sandra Plasse
- Before You Flirt on Facebook, Read This Men's Health Kiera Aaron
- Profile: Jay Cataldo InspireMeToday.com
- Life Coach Jay Twitter stats TwitterCounter
- Featured Author: Jay Cataldo
- Getting the Girl -- Without Losing Your Friends, Men's Life Today. Sanjiv Bhattacharya
- Night Calls with Christy Canyon on Playboy Radio
- The Covino and Rich Show on Maxim Radio
- "Love Ninja" Edition Daily Front Row
- Matthews, Hayley (26 September 2016). "Dating Expert, Hypnotist & Life Coach: Jay Cataldo Motivates Singles to Live Up to Their Full Potential & Attract Relationships". DatingAdvice.com. Retrieved 10 February 2018.
This article "Jay Cataldo" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jay Cataldo. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.