|Born||2 June 2004|
Leatherhead, Surrey, England
|📆 Years active||2017–present|
Jenny Richardson (born 2 June 2003) is an English actress. She is known for her role as Ethel Hallow in the 2017 television adaptation of Jill Murphy's The Worst Witch. From 2017 to 2020, she starred in four series of The Worst Witch.
Life and career
Jenny Richardson was born on June 2, 2004 in Leatherhead. She was a pupil at Dance Shack at the Nuffield Health gym. In 2016, she was cast as Ethel Hallow in CBBC's The Worst Witch. She played the Spirit of the Ring in Enchanted Entertainment's Aladdin which was performed at Dorking Halls.
- The Worst Witch (2017–2020) — Ethel Hallow — Main role; 52 episodes
- The Worst Witch (2017) — Beryl Hallow — Episode: "The Mists of Time"
- Saturday Mash-Up! (2019) — Herself — Episode: "Jack and Jack"
- Dickerson, Rachel (6 December 2016). "Drama pupil from Leatherhead to star in The Worst Witch reboot". Your Local Guardian. Retrieved 6 December 2020.
- The Duquesne Duke (29 August 2019). "The Worst Witch is a treat for viewers young and old • The Duquesne Duke". The Duquesne Duke. Retrieved 6 December 2020.
- Sidat, Leena (30 October 2019). "Take a magic carpet ride to Dorking this Christmas". SurreyLive. Retrieved 6 December 2020.
This article "Jenny Richardson" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jenny Richardson. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.