Jesse Aaron Moskel
Jesse Aaron Moskel (Mos-KEL; born May 5, 1976) is a direct response copywriter and founder of CopyWritingWealth.com, anagency that specializes in email marketing.
In 2006, Jesse moved to Korea for an ESL job. Two years later, on April 4, 2008, Mr. Moskel was arrested in Thailand, for running an international drug trafficking ring.
In maximum security prison, Jesse learned to speak Thai, and was baptized. Being incapable of changing his external conditions, Jesse sought to transform the landscape of his mind...
He spent the ensuing five years reshaping himself, becoming “the type of man who deserved a second chance.” If Moskel completed his sentence, that chance wouldn’t come for 27 years.
Despite long odds, Jesse smuggled in books on advertising, language, and copywriting, while supporting himself by teaching English to other inmates. He became a translator, a pastor, and an advocate for the foreigner population.
Some of these stories are chronicled in “Unforgotten, The Book,” by Heather Luna-Rose.
He eventually “wrote” his way out of prison, a story told in the documentary, “Korean Extacy King” by National Geographic on Banged Up Abroad (2020).
After his release in 2013, Moskel returned to South Carolina and immediately built a direct response advertising agency. Jesse started a podcast to share inspiration and hope by telling stories of people who overcome long odds in life at RecoveryAuthors.org.
- "CWW – Copy Writing Wealth". Retrieved 2021-06-23.
- "Book Review: Native American Religious Identity: Unforgotten Gods". Missiology: An International Review. 27 (3): 409–409. July 1999. doi:10.1177/009182969902700314. ISSN 0091-8296.
- Hari, Shilpa; Kaplan, Dana; Barata, Isabel A. (May 2020), "Why Am I Banged Up?", Pediatric Traumatic Emergencies, Oxford University Press, pp. 121–130, ISBN 978-0-19-094662-3, retrieved 2021-06-23
- Jesse, Aaron Moskel. "Recovery Authors – Recovery Authors". Retrieved 2021-06-23. Unknown parameter
- Jesse Moskel
- S.C. man jailed in Thailand for 5 years shares journey of survival and redemption
- S2020 E2: Korean Ecstasy King
This article "Jesse Aaron Moskel" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jesse Aaron Moskel. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.