Jessie Stricchiola is a search engine marketing/SEO professional who in 2003, along with Barbara Coll, established the international, non-profit Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO).
In 1999 she founded SEO company, Alchemist Media, Inc. Stricchiola and Alchemist Media are credited with having been one of the first to identify and publicly expose click fraud in pay per click Web search engine advertising in 2001.
Stricchiola is co-author of the book The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization, published in 2009 by O'Reilly Media, ISBN 978-0596518868 Search this book on .. A second edition was published in 2012.
- founded to promote search engine marketing services 2003
- "Jessie Stricchiola", Real Estate Connect SF, July 2010. Retrieved Jan 11, 2012.
- "Click Fraud: What Merchants Can Do", James Maguire, ECommerce-Guide.com. Retrieved 2011-12-20.
- "A Roundup Of 2009′s Best SEO Books", by Chris Sherman, Dec 1, 2009, Search Engine Land. Retrieved Jan 11, 2011.
- "The Art of SEO. Mastering Search Engine Optimization", review by Angela Wheatcroft, British Computer Society (BCS - The Chartered Institute for IT), April 2010. Retrieved Jan 11, 2011.
- "Web design and promotion: 5 must-read guidebooks", by Todd R. Weiss, ComputerWorld, February 12, 2010.
- Enge, Eric; Spencer, Stephan; Stricchiola, Jessie; Fishkin, Rand (2012). The Art of SEO (Theory in Practice) (2nd ed.). O'Reilly Media. ISBN 978-1449304218. Search this book on
This article "Jessie Stricchiola" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jessie Stricchiola. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.