Jim Michael Hansen
Jim Michael Hansen (born 1949, Cleveland, Ohio) is the author of the "Laws" novels, which are hard-edged legal/detective thrillers featuring Denver homicide detective Bryson Coventry.
Hansen is a graduate of Cleveland State University, where he earned a B.A. (Mathematics) in 1971 and a M.S. (Mathematics) in 1973. Following graduation, Hansen taught mathematics to junior high school students for ten years in the Cleveland Municipal School District.
In 1980, Hansen obtained a Juris Doctorate from the Cleveland Marshall College of Law. During law school, Hansen was invited to join the Cleveland State Law Review based on his upper 10% class standing after the first year. He then served as an Associate Editor (1979) and Editor (1980) on the Cleveland State Law Review. His student note, Cross-Certification Teacher Tenure Problems in Ohio, was one of a handful of student submissions that was published in the Law Review. A second student article (Unreliability of Radar) was published in the Law and Fact Magazine, which earned the 1979 Exegesis Award from the Cuyahoga County Bar Association for the best published article received during the year from a law school student.
Following graduation from law school, Hansen served for three years as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Robert B. Krupansky, Circuit Judge, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, Cleveland, Ohio. In 1984 Hansen was admitted to the bar of the Colorado Supreme Court and has been practicing law in Colorado since that time.
In 2006 he was an attorney in Denver, Colorado specializing in civil litigation and employment law.
- Night Laws (2006). A thriller set in Denver in which Denver detective Bryson Coventry and attorney Kelly Parks search independently to find a killer.
- "Attorney's crime thriller set in Denver (interview)". Fort Collins Coloradoan. 2 April 2006. Retrieved 28 November 2017.
1. Bryson Coventry, the 34-year-old head of Denver's homicide unit.
2. Shalifa Netherwood, a first-year African American detective who appears as Coventry's partner.
3. Dr. Leanne Sanders, an FBI profiler.
- The Official Website of Author Jim Michael Hansen.
- Jim Michael Hansen - Author of the "Laws" Thrillers
- Jim M. Hansen, P.C.
This article "Jim Michael Hansen" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.