Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
28 April 1983
|Baptised||28 April 1983|
|Other names||The Natural Transformer|
|Occupation||Bodybuilder, Personal trainer, strongman|
Joel Bushby (born April 28, 1983) is an Australian Bodybuilder and Health and Fitness online transformation coach.
Early life and career
Before Bushby first began his journey as a Bodybuilder, it was extremely difficult for him to give up a perfectly secure job and leave all of his closest friends, move away and find the confidence to begin chasing his dreams. Growing up in school Bushby found it really difficult to comprehend or concentrate as he was dyslexic, hyperactive and had an extremely short attention span. It took Bushby 26 years to build up confidence to believe in himself. He had discovered a whole new found confidence and belief in himself in which he now passes on to others to begin transforming their worlds. Bushby is the owner of the TNT Fuel natural supplement range and mentors personal trainers in Australia and has also built an online coaching program.
- Cheer, Louise (2016-09-14). "Online Personal Trainer Transforms People Without Seeing Them". Daily Mail UK. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Meet the trainer who has transformed thousands of bodies". sunshinecoastdaily.com.au. Retrieved November 21, 2017.
- "Ripped to shreds". townsvillebulletin.com.au. Retrieved November 21, 2017.
- "Wheels of Steel". mensmuscleandhealth.com. Retrieved November 21, 2017.
- "INBA Brisbane Classic 2012 show report". ironmanmag.com.au. Retrieved November 21, 2017.
- "The Natural Transformer". Profile Magazine. Retrieved November 21, 2017.
This article "Joel Bushby" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.