This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
John Bibee (January 2, 1954 - November 17, 2018) was an American children's writer. He was the author of eight books in the Spirit Flyer Series, as well as eight mystery books in the Home School Detectives Series.
- Spirit Flyer series
- The Magic Bicycle
- The Toy Campaign
- The Only Game in Town
- Bicycle Hills
- The Last Christmas
- The Runaway Parents
- The Perfect Star
- A Journey of Wishes
- The Homeschool Detectives
- The Mystery of the Homeless Treasure
- The Mystery of the Missing Microchips
- The Mystery of the Mexican Graveyard
- The Mystery of the Campus Crook
- The Mystery of the Vanishing Cave
- The Mystery of the Broken Bridge
- The Mystery in the Lost Canyon
- The Mystery of the Widow's Watch
- "John Bibee". WorldCat.org. Retrieved 28 March 2010.
Other articles of the topic Children's literature : The Resistance (Malley novel), News4Kids, Sammy & Sue Go Green Too!, Toad Catchers' Creek, Anna Nikolskaya-Ekseli, Tisroc, Master Crook's Crime Academy
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Inter-Varsity Press
- John Bibee at Library of Congress Authorities, with 19 catalog records
|This article about a children's author from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "John Bibee" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:John Bibee. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.