Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Alma mater||Purdue University (Ph.D.), University of Maine (B.A.)|
Search Jonathan Beever on Amazon.
Jonathan Beever is an American philosopher and Assistant Professor of Ethics and Digital Culture at the University of Central Florida. He is known for his expertise on digital ethics, environmental bioethics and animal ethics. His research has been supported by the Kaufmann Foundation, the Aldo Leopold Foundation and the Global Sustainable Soundscape Network. Beever co-founded the Purdue Lectures in Ethics, Policy, and Science.
- Understanding Digital Ethics: Cases and Contexts, Jonathan Beever, Rudy McDaniel, Nancy Stanlick, Taylor and Francis, 2019 ISBN 9781138233348 Search this book on .
- The Way of Nature or the Way of Grace: Philosophical Themes in Terrence Malick’s The Tree of Life, Jonathan Beever and Vernon W. Cisney (Eds.), Northwestern University Press, 2016 ISBN 9780810132559 Search this book on .
- Perspectives in Bioethics, Science, and Public Policy, Jonathan Beever and Nicolae Morar (Eds.), Purdue University Press, 2013 ISBN 9781557536426 Search this book on .
- "UCF Student Uses Math, Philosophy Skills to Score Summer Project at Harvard". UCF Today. Retrieved 27 August 2018.
- "PRIME Ethics". Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering. Retrieved 27 August 2018.
- "Jonathan Beever". www.thepress.purdue.edu. Retrieved 27 August 2018.
- Fehr, Carla. "The Consortium for Socially Relevant Philosophy of/in Science and Engineering". SRPoiSE. Retrieved 27 August 2018.
- Jonathan Beever at the University of Central Florida
- Jonathan Beever homepage
- Jonathan Beever PhilPeople
- Jonathan Beever Google Citations
|This biography of an American academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Jonathan Beever" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jonathan Beever. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.