Jorge Luis Diaz Granados Lugo
|Jorge Luis Diaz Granados Lugo|
J.L. Diazgranados in 2021
Santa Marta, Colombia
|🏡 Residence||Medellín, Colombia|
|🏫 Education||Videogame developer|
|🎓 Alma mater||National Learning Service (SENA)|
|Writer, Author, Poet, Artist, Voice actor|
|Notable work||El Laberinto De Las Almas |
Mirada De Diamante
|Style||Romanticism, dramatic, |
lyrical, Elegy, Ode, Prose
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2021) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jorge Luis Diaz Granados Lugo  (born June 7, 1990), better known as J.L. Diazgranados, is a Colombian writer, author, poet, artist , voice actor   and Videogame developer who currently resides in Medellín, Antioquia. - He is currently dedicated to the literary field. 
Career as a Videogame Developer
J.L. Diazgranados started his studies in the Technological career in Videogame Development in the National Learning Service SENA by the beginning of 2011. A year later, given his excellent academic performance, he was selected to participate in the national event Tecnobot, which was an important technological event in bouncy and video game development for the year 2012 in the city of Bogotá. Where he occupied the first position in developing a videogame.
Career as a writer
J.L. Diazgranados began writing and reciting poems for special or commemorative events at the Liceo Celedón District Educational Institution. Interested in prose and poetry, by the end of 2010, J.L. Diazgranados began to write in a more focused way poems as a literary genre, and completely enters the field of author, writer and poet.
His official works or books have been launched via the Internet in different publishers such as Autoreseditores.com and Amazon. Among his official works we find "White Shadows" published in 2016. His second book, "In the air, in the wind, in nothingness" was released in 2017, and his third book was published in the year of 2018 entitled "The Labyrinth of Souls". At the end of 2019 he published his book "Diamond Look" - and for the course of 2020 he has published several phrase books, love verses, among others
Participation in the short film CONTROL Z (Voice acting)
For the year of 2014 J.L. Diazgranados participates as a voice actor in the short film CONTROL Z, performed by the University of Magdalena, the San Juan Nepomuceno Cultural Center, and the FDC Film Development Fund, and plays the character "The Man in White Gloves"   
Jorge Luis Diaz Granados Lugo He was born on Thursday, June 7, 1990 in Santa Marta, Colombia. During his childhood he showed interest in writing being a curious, problematic, restless and imaginative child.
As an adult he decided to study and enter the Video game development, specializing in graphic design, scriptwriting, programming, among other arts. He occupied the first place in the Tecnobot event of 2012   developing a video game. Event which hosts important topics such as rebounding, computing, cyber security and privacy, application development app, development of Video games between golds.
In the year of 2014, he participated as a voice actor for the short film CONTROL Z, interpreting the voice of the antagonist of the story "The Man in White Gloves"  Said short film was awarded as best national short film at the International Festival of Human Rights, 2015. Winner for best animation, Chip Dorado, La cinemateca del caribe, 2014. And won international awards, Winner special mention for best short film, Expotoons, Good Aires, 2015. And Winner best student animated short film, La Truca International Festival, 2015. 
On February 11, 2018, he was interviewed by the television channel Campotv (PCT THE NEWS), where he publishes reports about violations of his human rights by the Colombian National Army, being the active soldier pending for health. 
He currently publishes photos, poems, phrases, videos, audios, stories, in various social networks such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Mewe, Vk, Ivoox, Instagram, Twitch as "El Poeta Gamer" , tumblr where in the latter you have already obtained a considerable amount, with which he shares content and experiences today. He currently publishes content on Parler's social network.
Awards, recognitions, Videogame
- First place in developing a Video Game, at the Tecnobot 2012 event. 
- Prototype of the video game, Tecnobot 2012. 
Participation as a voice actor
- Participation in the Short Control Z.   
- Short film credits that accredit the participation of Jorge Luis Diaz Granados Lugo. 
National TV interview
- Soldier in Santa Marta denounces Abandonment of the National Army of Colombia. 
Video game streaming (El Poeta Gamer)
- During the course of 2020, he started his first video game broadcasts in Twitch. 
- "J.L. Diazgranados, occupies first place in developing a video game". El informador.
- Official artistic works of Jorge Luis Diaz Granados Lugo.
- "J.L. Diazgranados, on the casting recording set, for the character".
- Short film credits that accredit the participation of Jorge Luis Diaz Granados Lugo. "Short film credits Control Z". Unknown parameter
- Jorge Luis Diaz Granados Lugo's official podcast.
- Jorge Diaz Granados Lugo, from the Videogame Technologist Program, took second place in the drawing contest.
- "J.L. Diazgranados, occupies first place in developing a videogame".
- "J.L. Diazgranates, presenting themselves in the voice casting".
- "All the photos of the recording set".
- "Video game with which Jorge Luis Diaz granados, wins the first prize". Unknown parameter
- "Additional information about short film, where J.L participates. Diazgranated as an antagonist of history".
- "J.L. Diazgranados is interviewed by the TV channel PCT, The News. 11-02.2018".
- Video game streaming. "Twitch". Twitch. Retrieved 2020-12-05. Unknown parameter
This article "Jorge Luis Diaz Granados Lugo" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jorge Luis Diaz Granados Lugo. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.