Joseph P. Mawra
Joseph P. Mawra was an American film director and scriptwriter. He was responsible for several low-budget exploitation films, including Fireball Jungle and Chained Girls. It has been claimed that he was originally from Cuba and his birth name was Joseph Prieto.
- When Women Rule (1951)
- Nature's Sweethearts (1963)
- Olga's Girls (1964)
- Olga's House of Shame (1964)
- White Slaves of Chinatown (1964)
- All Men Are Apes! (1965)
- Chained Girls (1965)
- Mme. Olga's Massage Parlor (1965)
- Mondo Oscientá (1966)
- Shanty Tramp (1967)
- Institute, American Film (1971). The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States. University of California Press. p. 426. ISBN 9780520209701. Search this book on
- Barefoot, Guy (2017). Trash Cinema: The Lure of the Low. Columbia University Press. ISBN 9780231542692. Retrieved 22 December 2017. Search this book on
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Joseph P. Mawra" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.