Josephmark (JM) is a digital product design studio and venture lab founded in 2004 in Brisbane, Australia. Currently, there are Josephmark offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Los Angeles and Stockholm.
Josephmark was formed in 2004 by current CEO Benjamin Joseph Johnston (co-founder of Gilimbaa, Breeder and We Are Hunted, which was acquired by Twitter) and Joshua Mark Capelin. In 2005, Jessica Huddart (co-founder of Seven With Another) joined Josephmark as a Designer, before becoming Creative Director and co-owner in 2007, Director in 2014, then CEO in 2015.
In 2016, Josephmark expanded to the U.S. and set up a second studio in Los Angeles, headed up by Executive Creative Director Alex Naghavi. In 2017, Product Strategist Jared Fossey assisted in setting up a third location in Stockholm.
Josephmark’s clients include Red Bull, Tammy Hembrow, General Public, Myriad, Future Women, Melbourne Mint, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Language Media and Interactive Media Holdings (the new Myspace).
Josephmark’s internal ventures include Clipchamp, Frontside, Pin, Vest, Hash, (which raised $1M in private funding in 2016) Ourkin and Undrtone. The Josephmark studio also curates .W – the Design of the World blog, which has also been featured on siteInspire.
The studio have had websites featured on siteInspire, Siiimple, Sitesee, CSSline and CreativeBloq, as well as being named one of the 100 Tech Companies To Watch in 2018 by The Martec.
- Finn, Kevin (10 May 2017). "Open Manifesto: Change". Open Manifesto. TheSumOf Pty Ltd. 8: 228. ISBN 9780994418012 Search this book on ..
- Digital Product Design
- Product Strategy
- "Josephmark: Behind The Myriad Design". Myriad Blog. Myriad. Retrieved 3 August 2018.
- Salter, Chuck (30 April 2013). "Join Us Here For A Live Video Hangout With The Brains Behinds The New Myspace: How To Design A Makeover". Fast Company. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- "Josephmark reveals top of the startup pops". Financial Review. 2016-02-23. Retrieved 2017-01-19.
- Koh, Yoree (4 November 2014). "New App ‘Hash’ Attempts to Better Organize Tweets Around Events". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "Josephmark Raises 1 Million For Catchup News Platform Hash". Australian Financial Review. 25 July 2016.
- Popescu, Adam (13 January 2015). "'Entourage' Music Supervisor Scott Vener May Just Have the Next Big Music App". Billboard. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "Design Of The World". SiteInspire.
- "Josephmark". SiteInspire.
- "Josephmark Ventures". SiteInspire.
- "Josephmark". Siiimple.
- "Josephmark". Sitesee.
- "Site In The Spotlight: Josephmark". CSSline.
- May, Tom (22 September 2017). "10 Great Uses Of Imagery On Agency Websites". CreativeBloq.
- Holderness, Alex (6 December 2017). "101 Australian Tech Companies to Watch in 2018". The Martec.
- Josephmark's official website
- Josephmark's venture lab website
- DesignNerd Interview with Ben Johnston: The Beauty, The Opportunity and Challenge of Exploring the Future
- DesignNerd Interview with Jared Fossey: How to approach Human Centred Design
- Jana Wardag interviews Alex Naghavi and Megan Griffiths for WorkWithUs.io
This article "Josephmark" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Josephmark. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.