Journal of International Crisis and Risk Communication Research
J. Int. Crisis Risk Commun. Res. doesn't exist.
J Int Crisis Risk Commun Res doesn't exist.
|Edited by||Timothy Sellnow|
Nicholson School of Communication and Media (United States)
|J. Int. Crisis Risk Commun. Res.|
The Journal of International Crisis and Risk Communication Research is a biannual peer-reviewed print an online academic journal that publishes articles original theoretical and scientific articles and brief reports that stimulate debate and contribute to the knowledge of crisis and risk communication. JICRCR is a publication of the Nicholson School of Communication and Media (NSCM) at the University of Central Florida and is an extension of the International Crisis and Risk Communication Conference (ICRCC). It was established in 2018 by the Nicholson School of Communication and Media, and is currently housed in the Digital Commons repository through the University of Central Florida Library System in Orlando, FL. The journal is "is designed to be an outlet for multi-disciplinary inquiry of communication phenomena within a wide range of crises and risks using multiple methods and perspectives."
The journal was created "given that crisis communication has emerged from several academic traditions, numerous approaches to the study of these messages and their effectiveness can be found in the extant literature. Thus a clear outlet was needed to provide a central discussion for the intersection of crisis and risk communication.
The following persons have been editor-in-chief of the journal:
- 2018–Present: Timothy Sellnow (University of Central Florida)
The following persons have been volume editors of the journal:
- 2019–Volume 2: Brooke Fisher Liu (University of Maryland)
- 2018–Volume 1: Matthew Seeger (Wayne State University)
- Seeger, M. W. (2018). "Answering the Call for Scholarship: The Journal of International Crisis and Risk Communication Research". Journal of International Crisis and Risk Communication Research. 1: 7–10. doi:10.30658/jicrcr.1.1.1.
- Lachlan, K.A. (2011). "Crisis Communication". Oxford Bibliographies. doi:10.1093/obo/9780199756841-0017.
This article "Journal of International Crisis and Risk Communication Research" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Journal of International Crisis and Risk Communication Research. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.