Journal of Technological and Space Plasmas
JTSP doesn't exist.
|Edited by||Dr. Hannes Grünwald (CEO)|
|Initial Issue: July 2018|
Gruenwald Laboratories (Austria)
The Journal of Technological and Space Plasmas (JTSP) is a peer-reviewed scientific journal owned and run by Gruenwald Laboratories. JTSP was founded in 2018 and publishes research with high significance across a broad readership in science and industry. It is an online full open access journal that is managed by a board of internationally renowned scientists.
JTSP’s coverage is focussed but not limited to the following fields of plasma physics, encompassing pure, applied, theoretical and experimental research, as well as interdisciplinary topics:
- Technologically relevant plasmas (e.g. Plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition, welding, etc.)
- Plasma medicine
- Fusion Science and Technology
- Plasmas for Space Applications
- Space Plasmas (i.e. Physics of the magnetosphere, physics of stars, etc.).
- "The Journal of Technological and Space Plasmas". www.jtsp.eu.
This article "Journal of Technological and Space Plasmas" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Journal of Technological and Space Plasmas. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.