|Born||Los Angeles, CA, U.S.|
Jubal Flagg is an American comedian, comedy writer, morning radio host, and television personality. He is the second-named chair of nationally syndicated morning radio show Brooke & Jubal in The Morning show based out of KQMV-FM Seattle, Washington. He also spent three seasons as one of the hosts of the nationally syndicated Fox TV's Dish Nation television show weeknights around the United States.
Flagg was born in Los Angeles, CA the son of two ministers, which he attributes to his quirky sense of humor. His radio career started with a brief stint in Stockton, California before moving back to his hometown of Los Angeles to take a job as the producer of Fox Sports Radio’s “Tony Bruno Morning Extravaganza.”
Flagg moved to Seattle where he eventually took over mornings on MOViN 92.5 before the show launched in to syndication in 2015. He is known for his impressions of various characters on the twice daily "Phone Tap" segment and "Second Date Update". Flagg was awarded as the “Best Radio Personality” in the 2016 Best of Western Washington Contest.
Flagg has been in professional comedy for over 15 years and has produced a comedy album called "Parlor Tricks" that is available on iTunes and Spotify and he regularly performs at comedy clubs around the country.
- "Jubal - MOViN 92.5 - Seattle's #1 Hit Music Station". MOViN 92.5. Hubbard Radio. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- "About Jubal Flagg". Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- "Premiere Networks To Syndicate Hubbard Radio's Brooke & Jubal". All Access. All Access Music Group.
- "Jubal Flagg - Dish Nation - Entertaining Entertainment News - Entertainment News, Celebrity Gossip, Celebrity News, Celebrity Relationships, Pop Culture News, Hollywood Breaking News, Urban, Hip Hop, Rap, Pop, Music News, Film News". Dish Nation. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- "KKMG Adds Brooke & Jubal For Mornings". Radio Insight. RadioBB Networks. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- "Jubal - MOViN 92.5 - Seattle's #1 Hit Music Station". King5 News. KING-TV. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
This article "Jubal Flagg" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jubal Flagg. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.