|File:Juliana Richards.jpg |
|Born||July 17, 1983|
|🏡 Residence||Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.|
|Founder and owner of Slim Girl|
Juliana Richards is a Nigerian-American businesswoman. She is the CEO and founder of Slim Girl Shapewear, an intimate and fashionable apparel company offering swimwear and intimate apparel that smooth and shape a woman's body. She founded Slim Girl in Atlanta, Georgia in 2013 while in college. She is also the creator of 1800cinchers and BodyFab. Slim Girl has grown into a global brand and currently has a retail store and corporate headquarters located in Atlanta, Georgia; two stores in Lagos, Nigeria; a call center in London; and a store in Doha, Qatar.
Richards was born in West Africa and raised in Nigeria. Richards has said her life in Nigeria and "serial entrepreneur" mother inspired her to start a business. When she moved to the United Sates as a teenager to become a lawyer, she's said she had $100 to her name. She attended Georgia State University where she majored in accounting before deciding to start her own business. Richards has a husband and son and currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia.
Richards has worked with celebrities including Snooki, Carmen Electra, Khloe Kardashian, Blac Chyna. She is the author of the book Building a Million Dollar Hustle. Her companies have been featured on The Wendy Williams Show, The Real, OK! Magazine, Health, New York Magazine, VegNews, B O D Y. In 2017, she was featured on the cover of Kontrol Magazine. She is the creator of Jules Uncut, a lifestyle television show.
Slim Girl and 1800cinchers
Richards founded an online waist cincher line called 1800cinchers and an online shapewear line called Slim Girl while in college at Georgia State University using college school loans to pay for the initial launch. Richards was inspired to create the two online boutiques after being unable to find satisfactory shapewear for waist training. She traveled to Columbia to oversee the construction of the shapewear. Slim Girl Shapewear offers shaping garments, lingerie and swim wear. There is also a Slim Girl mobile app.
Slim Girl has grown into a global brand and currently has a retail store and corporate headquarters located in Atlanta, Georgia; two stores in Lagos, Nigeria; a call center in London; and a store in Doha, Qatar. In 2017, the two Nigerian Slim Girls locations offered free sanitary pads to women who cannot afford to purchase them. She has also created Bodyfab.com.
- Wilkins, Courtney (August 10, 2017). "Inside The New Sexy Cover with Juliana Richards". Kontrol. Archived from the original on 17 May 2018. Retrieved 17 May 2018.
- Love, David (2016-03-09). "From College Kid to CEO: How Juliana Richards Turned Slim Girl Shapewear into a Global Brand". Atlanta Black Star. Retrieved 2018-05-27.
- "5 questions with Slim Girl Shapewear founder Juliana Richards - Rolling Out". rollingout.com. Retrieved 2018-05-27.
- "Getting To Know Entrepreneur & Creator Of Slim Girl Shapewear, Juliana Richards | Think Pynk". thinkpynk.com. Retrieved 2018-05-27.
- Mix, Pulse. "Juliana Richards: Nigerian born entrepreneur covers Kontrol Magazine". Retrieved 2018-05-27.
- Oladejo, Lydia. "#Profile: Meet Juliana Richards, the Nigerian woman who turned slim girl shapewear into a global brand". Women of Rubies. Archived from the original on 17 May 2018. Retrieved 17 May 2018.
- "Slimgirl Shapewear Founder Juliana Richards Quit Her Job In Corporate America To Pursue Entrepreneurship". xoNecole. 2015-10-19. Retrieved 2018-05-27.
- "Transparent Nigeria | Nigerian Entrepreneur Juliana Richards CEO Slim Girl officially announces New Lingerie Products". www.transparentnigeria.com. Retrieved 2018-05-27.
- Mix, Pulse. "Slim Girl: Nigerian businesswoman Juliana Richards announces new lingerie products". Retrieved 2018-05-27.
- "Juliana Richards, Founder Of Slim Girl Shapewear Gives Out 1000 Free Sanitary Pad To Women Who Can't Afford It – Woman.NG". woman.ng. Retrieved 2018-05-27.
- "The founder and CEO of Slim Girl Shapewear shares her inspirational story of building a million-dollar global e-commerce business".
- "Slimgirl Shapewear Founder Juliana Richards Quit Her Job In Corporate America To Pursue Entrepreneurship".
- "Yummy Mummy! Slim Girl Shapewear brand CEO Juliana Richards Releases Beautiful Baby Bump Photos".
- "Getting To Know Entrepreneur & Creator Of Slim Girl Shapewear — Think Pynk". Retrieved 19 April 2016.
- "Nigerian Entrepreneur Juliana Richards CEO Slim Girl officially announces New Lingerie Products".
- "JULIANA RICHARDS SPEAKS ON HER JOURNEY AS AN AUTHOR AND ENTREPRENEUR — Wazobia Max". Retrieved 14 February 2018.
- "The Obus From Family Feud On Jules Uncut". Retrieved 16 March 2017.
- "Angie Stone Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria On Jules Uncut". Retrieved 23 March 2017.
- "Musiq Soulchild Speaks Nigerian Pidgin English On Jules Uncut". Retrieved 4 April 2017.
- "Kenya Moore Talks about Her Relationship With Phaedra On Jules Uncut". Retrieved 18 April 2017.
- "Peter Thomas Talks Threesomes and Phaedra Not Being Good For TV On Jules Uncut". Retrieved 1 May 2017.
- "Kandi Burruss Talks RHOA Season 9 Reunion, Porsha, Phaedra and Xscape Biopic". Retrieved 10 May 2017.
- "Ti and Tiny: Tiny Speaks Out On Her Current Relationship With Ti on Jules Uncut — Julesuncut". Retrieved 5 June 2017.
- "Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta Brandon Barnes Talks About The Show and How He Was Portrayed". Retrieved 17 July 2017.
This article "Juliana Richards" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Juliana Richards. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.