|Born||29 July 1993|
|T20I debut (cap 10)||20 May 2019 v Namibia|
|Last T20I||23 May 2019 v Uganda|
Source: Cricinfo, 23 May 2019
Julius Mensah (born 29 July 1993) is a Ghanaian cricketer. He was named in Ghana's squad for the 2017 ICC World Cricket League Division Five tournament in South Africa. He played in Ghana's opening fixture, against Germany, on 3 September 2017. In April 2018, he was named the man of the match in Ghana's final fixture of the 2018 ICC World Twenty20 African Sub Regional Qualifier tournament, against Nigeria, in Lagos.
In May 2019, he was named in Ghana's squad for the Regional Finals of the 2018–19 ICC T20 World Cup Africa Qualifier tournament in Uganda. He made his Twenty20 International (T20I) debut for Ghana against Namibia on 20 May 2019.
- "Julius Mensah". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- "Road to ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 starts in South Africa". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 28 August 2017.
- "Group B, ICC World Cricket League Division Five at Benoni, Sep 3 2017". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 3 September 2017.
- "Ghana finish World T20 Africa Qualifier A in style". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 21 April 2018.
- @CricketGhana (16 May 2019). "We are coming!" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "African men in Uganda for T20 showdown". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 18 May 2019.
- "5th Match, ICC Men's T20 World Cup Africa Region Final at Kampala, May 20 2019". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 20 May 2019.
- Julius Mensah at ESPNcricinfo
|This biographical article related to Ghanaian cricket is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Julius Mensah" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Julius Mensah. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.