|Airline technology provider|
|Headquarters||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Products||Airline Reservations System, Global Distribution System, Departure Control System, internet booking engine, B2C, Airline Cargo Software|
KIU is a cloud hosted Computer Reservations System and Global Distribution System used by airlines, travel agencies and hosted airlines GSAs worldwide. Its current IATA code is C1. It's certified by SITA / CUTE and Ultra Electronics UltraCUSE airport check-in platforms and has an strategic partnership with IATA.
KIU was formed in 2003 by a team of professionals of the Airline and IT industry. Since its inception, Kiu has counted as strength the proven experience of its founders in the area, especially its CEO, who founded and managed one of the most important airlines in Latin America during the 90s, Dinar Lineas Aereas, and has been successful in the business of the tour operators after shaping one of the five most important tour operators in Argentina, with a turnover of more than 250 million dollars. This knowledge and experience have been a major key when defining the platform, with the main idea that guides the system to support the needs of the travel agencies and the airlines.
KIU has experienced a continuous growth until become the most important Latin American Computer Reservations System and Global Distribution System, Departure Control System, Air Cargo & revenue accounting systems with strong presence in many Legacy airlines, low cost airlines and Charter airlines.
Kiu System Solutions offers a suite of integrated solutions.[buzzword] Some of their systems are:
- Inventory management
- Frequent-flyer program
- Business process outsourcing
- Airline Reservations System
- Global distribution system
- Electronic ticket
- Internet booking engine B2C
- Departure Control System
- Revenue accounting system
- Business intelligence
- Interline agreement
- Codeshare agreement
- Air Cargo
- Air Maintenance
- Web service
- DHS National
- "Strategic Partnerships". IATA.org (International Air Transport Association). Accessed May 2011.
- "Airline Reservation & Booking Systems & Software". Web.archive.org. 22 September 2009. Archived from the original on 22 September 2009. Retrieved 9 August 2017. Unknown parameter
- "KIU Solutions System offers new Web Check-in Service". (Spanish) Aerolatinnews.com. Accessed May 2011
This article "KIU System" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:KIU System. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.