|Original author(s)||Matthias Koefferlein|
|Initial release||1 January 2006|
|Operating system||Linux, Mac OS, Microsoft Windows|
KLayout is a popular free and open-source layout viewer and editor for integrated circuit designs. It is available at no cost for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS and for several Linux distributions via their native package managers.
KLayout supports all mainstream layout file formats, including GDSII and the newer OASIS. The program features a complete API allowing it to run without graphical user interface and writing extension scripts in Python or Ruby. Since 2013, it also supports design rule checking (DRC) and layout versus schematic (LVS) verification is under preparation.
KLayout interfaces with a number of proprietary programs, such as Lumerical INTERCONNECT and FOS programs. Thanks to an internal package manager, third-party contributions can be integrated seamlessly without the main author having to review them individually.
Others articles of the Topic Electronics : DipTrace, Personal computer, Hitec, Altium Designer, Pcb-rnd
Others articles of the Topic Free and open-source software : Moleculer, Lobsters (software), ensmallen (C++ library), GWT Highcharts, CoinM, Mylyn, Bimil
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "KLayout licence".
- "KLayout - High Performance Layout Viewer And Editor". KLayout. Retrieved 2019-06-25.
- "Install KLayout" (PDF). Swiss Institute of Technology Lausanne (EPFL), Center of MicroNanoTechnolocy. Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- "Quick Klayout usage guide" (PDF). Aalto University. Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- "KLayout, Free Open Source Software for HW design" (PDF). Sorbonne University, LIP6. Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- "Contact Masks Fabrication" (PDF). University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), Center for Micro- and Nanoscale Research and Fabrication. Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- "KLayout download, packaged versions". KLayout. Retrieved 2019-06-25.
- "Package Details: klayout 0.25.8-1". Archlinux.org. Retrieved 2019-06-25.
- "Gentoo Science and Electronics packages". Gentoo linux. Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- "Debian Bug report logs". Debian. Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- "Ubuntu Science and Electronics packages". Ubuntu. Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- "KLayout Package on PyPi". KLayout. Retrieved 2019-07-03.
- "Lumerical INTERCONNECT integration with KLayout". Youtube. Retrieved 2019-06-25.
- "KLayout Package Index". KLayout. Retrieved 2019-06-25.
- "Hands-on with KLayout: Design rule checks and layout to netlist tools". Free Silicon Foundation. Retrieved 2019-06-25.
- "KLayout's deep verification base project". Free Silicon Foundation. Retrieved 2019-06-25.
This article "KLayout" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:KLayout. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.