Karsten Klepper (born 1967 in Luckenwalde) is a German brand consultant for owner managed family businesses and is considered a pioneer of multi-sensory branding. He is co-founder of the institute for multi-sensory branding Corporate Senses and owner of the Klepper brand consultancy. In 2009 he invented the Notasensorik.
After his graduation at the EOS W.I. Lenin in Luckenwalde in 1983, Karsten Klepper did his military service in the border troops of the GDR. From 1988 to 1989 Klepper studied hotel management at the Handelshochschule Leipzig and from 1990 to 1996 business administration at the University of Leipzig. During his studies he founded and operated the world's first Trabbi discotheque in Leipzig.
1996 to 1998 he established his second company, the event agency NEWSEVENT, in Leipzig.
1998 to 1999 he worked as head of strategic marketing for VIMA Marketing in Fulda.
2000 to 2007 he became director branding & advertising in EMEA at Fujitsu Siemens in Munich.
2007 he founded the Klepper brand consultancy based in Bremen and Munich.
Since 2009, Klepper is managing partner of the world's first institute for multi-sensory branding in Munich.
Karsten Klepper is a lecturer in multi-sensory and personal branding at the study institute in Düsseldorf.
- Gohr, Katharina: status and development trends in multi-sensory marketing for the staging of brands, 2011, p. 97
- Steiner, Paul: sensory branding: fundamentals of multi-sense brand management, 2011, p.329 ff.
- Kiess, Eginhard: future personal training: success through personality, 2014, pp. 49-57
- vom Schemm, Axel: sweating for success: how to make career in running shoes, 2015, p.17
- Eckardt, Katja: wealth is women's issue, 2015, p. 233-235
- Vaih-Baur, Christina: multi-sensory product design: about the consistency of design tools at trademarks, 2007, p. 72
- Reichenauer, Johannes: neuromarketing in sports: brand identity - brand positioning - brand image, 2015, p.71
- Harvard Business Manager, "POWER SMELLS SPICY" issue 1, 2011
- Corporate Senses
- Havard Business Manager
- Klepper Markenberatung
- Youtube Channel
- Deutsche Wirtschaft
- Marke 41
This article "Karsten Klepper" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Karsten Klepper. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.