|Born||1978 (age 41–42)|
|Alma mater||Northern Illinois University|
|Notable works||New Connections in Chain Mail Jewelry with Rubber and Glass Rings|
|Notable awards||Bead Dreams: Wirework, Mask and Vest Set, 3rd best-in-show (2012)|
Kat Wisniewski (born 1978) is an American jewelry artist and author. Her book, New Connections in Chain Mail Jewelry with Rubber and Glass Rings provides a variety of home-made jewelry projects. Her work has also featured in various magazines. She has also taught at Lillstreet Art Center.
- "Fire Mountain Gems and Beads - Bead Dreams Contest Winners, 2012". Fire Mountain Gems. Retrieved March 28, 2019.
- "Author Description". Google Books. Retrieved March 28, 2019.
- "Jewelry Artists - Kat Wisniewski". Fire Mountain Gems. Retrieved March 28, 2019.
- "Faculty - Lillstreet Art Center". Lillstreet Art Center. Retrieved March 28, 2019.
- "WGN News - Around Town with Ana Belaval". Art Clay World - WGN News - Around Town with Ana Belaval. Retrieved March 28, 2019.
- "Book Review: New Connections in Chain Mail with Rubber and Glass Rings by Kat Wisniewski". Blue Buddha Boutique (B3). July 7, 2016. Retrieved April 3, 2019.
|This article about an artist from the United States is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Kat Wisniewski" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kat Wisniewski. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.