It has been suggested that this article be merged into Miss Idaho. (Discuss) Proposed since January 2020.
Katherine Crouch was Miss Idaho 2006 and competed in the Miss America 2007 pageant. She is a native of Rexburg, Idaho and a Latter-day Saint. She wore an evening gown with sleeves and a one-piece bathing suit at the competition.
One of Crouch's main pushes as Miss Idaho was opposition to drugs and encouraging programs to help children avoid the use of illegal drugs.
- http://www.missidaho.org/mi-former-miss-idaho.htm Archived 2009-01-24 at the Wayback Machine Miss Idaho Official Winners Page
- "BYU-Idaho Scroll article on Crouch". Archived from the original on 2008-09-05. Retrieved 2009-04-08. Unknown parameter
- Rexburg Standard Journal, June 28, 2007
- "Rexburg native crowned Miss Idaho", Church News, July 29, 2006
- Crouch's statement on her campaigns as Miss Idaho
- Short report on Miss America contestants and their positions[permanent dead link]
|This biography article about a United States contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Katherine Crouch" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Katherine Crouch. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.