Kavachi Michelle Ukegbu
Kavachi Michelle Ukegbu is a Nigerian American businessperson.
Kavachi attended University of Houston and Hilton College. She began her career by opening café Peppersoup in Houston, it was named after african dish Goat meat pepper soup. In 2017, Kavachi launched Grubido.com, a food-focused website that provides a platform to people to share their food experience from different restaurant and eating places all over the world.
- Shilcutt, Katharine (2011-05-24). "Nigerian Brunch at Peppersoup Cafe". Houston Press. Retrieved 2018-03-13.
- "PepperSoup Café Brings the Taste of Africa to Houston". Rolling Out. 2011-05-12. Retrieved 2018-03-23.
- Shilcutt, Katharine (2011-07-04). "100 Favorite Dishes: No. 79, Goat Pepper Soup at Peppersoup Cafe". Houston Press. Retrieved 2018-03-23.
- "Top 5 Black-Owned Restaurants to Visit in Houston". Rolling Out. 2012-08-29. Retrieved 2018-03-23.
- "What does Grubido mean? Grubido Definition. Meaning of Grubido. OnlineSlangDictionary.com". onlineslangdictionary.com. Retrieved 2018-03-26.
- "Home". Grubido. Retrieved 2018-03-26.
This article "Kavachi Michelle Ukegbu" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kavachi Michelle Ukegbu. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.