|Born||26 August 1972|
Imo, Imo State, Nigeria
|Political party||All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA)|
|Spouse(s)||Ifeyinwa Amuchie (1982–present)|
|Alma mater||University of Benin|
Leeds Beckett University
He is the Founder/President of The Goodlight Foundation
Awards and fellowships
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (FCA)
- Honorary Senior Member of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (HCIB)
He is married to Ifeyinwa Amuchie; they have five children.
- Imo State
- Zenith Bank
- "Imo and the challenge of governance - Vanguard News". Vanguard News. 2018-09-20. Retrieved 2018-10-02.
- "Amuchie Focuses on APGA's Flag in Imo State - THISDAYLIVE". THISDAYLIVE. 2018-09-29. Retrieved 2018-10-02.
- "Stanley Amuchie: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". Bloomberg. Archived from the original on 2014-06-13. Retrieved 2018-10-02.
- "Zenith Bank Plc Appoints Mr. Stanley Amuchie Chief Financial Officer". Zenith Bank Plc Appoints Mr. Stanley Amuchie Chief Financial Officer. Retrieved 2018-10-02.
- MarketScreener. "Stanley Amuchie - Biography". www.marketscreener.com. Retrieved 2018-10-02.
- "Our Founder - Goodlight Foundation". Goodlight Foundation. Retrieved 2018-10-02.
- "ICAN FInancial Members List" (PDF). ICAN. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2018-03-31. Retrieved 2018-10-02.
- "CIBN Membership Directory" (PDF). Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2018-03-18. Retrieved 2018-10-02.
This article "Stanley Amuchie" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Stanley Amuchie. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.